Sign in to follow this  
Cannibal

The waiting is killing me...

Cannibal

My 243 is now in Canada, but on the other side of the country and Canada Post tracking sucks donkey balls. In a perfect world I'll have it tomorrow... but likely next week some time.

The wait is killing me. LOL

Vbmrk

Get used to the waiting in the rep game. Whether it's waiting on a watch to be shipped, waiting on mods to be done, etc there's always a wait. If you wanna eliminate the wait, buy gen.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll enjoy the watch once you get it.

Cannibal

Thanks but this ain't my first rodeo, rep or gen. ;)

It's such a sick game. The thrill of the hunt, then the waiting for it to arrive. LOL We must all be masochistic bastards to be in this game.

Speaking of mods, i have a Swiss 7750 sitting on my desk that will be installed in my IWC Cousteau. Just waiting for my watchmaker to advise when a service window opens.

N.Rico

Any way the waiting time is not to much ...

Calcidose

Waiting will make you more happy when you will have your watch !

Cannibal

No doubt it will. It always does. The the nice thing is, I'm 99.395098234920298420983% sure my collection won't need any changes for a while. :)

And I'm 97.904853984573948734890737648172461782465 sure that will change in short order. :P

simonbolivar
My 243 is now in Canada, but on the other side of the country and Canada Post tracking sucks donkey balls. In a perfect world I'll have it tomorrow... but likely next week some time.

The wait is killing me. LOL

You just gotta keep a few in the pipeline... Then you lose track and watches just start showing up.

mysterio

At least it's in the same country as you. Not the same continent or the same globe even. :lol:

YotaBoy

I'm on the same boat, I've never had a rep sit in Customs (LAX) for more than a few hours

Cannibal

Customs released it in a matter of hours and then it sat in Canada Post's custody for two days before I got a notice saying it's now in transit from Vancover to me in Ontario. I'd like to say I'll have it Monday or Tuesday, but I'm guessing I won't. LOL

Daywatch

snail_mail_0616.jpg

It will be a great watch to have when it finally arrives..... and to pass the time my PAM 193 "Tuna-can" says hello:

IMG_1925PAM193sublf.jpg

mysterio

Time passes by more quickly if you ignore it. But I guess you won't. :lol: