Sign in to follow this  
bloozy

hello to the rep and homm community

bloozy

Hello fellow WIS.

The more years I spend in this hobby, the more cool sites and forums I run accross.

My name is Leo, I live in Upstate South Carolina. I have been involved in watches and collecting for several years now.

I am about to embark on the TZ course followed by a more in depth online study of watchmaking.

I have been using another watchmaker to help me build project watches for some time now and hopefully I will be able to take over assembling parts for myself some time in the future.

I have a bunch of odds and ends parts that I have been accumulating that I hope to one day see on my wrist, or perhaps sold to fund new watch projects or watches.

I am very excited that I have found you guys and this site as I think here I will find advise and information that I dare not ask in other watch circles I visit.

Cheers. Leo (bloozy)

Baldrick
that I dare not ask in other watch circles I visit.

I visit those sanctimonious halls also, welcome here, you will find there is probably more knowledge amoongst the members here than you will find on any gen forum, you'll find you can see the wood thru' the Trufulla Trees :Monkey:

greg_r

Welcome aboard! Good to have you here :Monkey:

KBH

Welcome Leo,

We look forward to seeing some of your projects.

Ska

Welcome to the Nuthouse and best of luck with the TZ course, very interested to know how it goes!

:D

dingle

Welcome Leo. Great to have you here. :)