Where did I get it? 30$ from Ali Express....free shipping

20140306_223127_RichtoneHDR.jpg

20140306_223147_RichtoneHDR.jpg

20140306_223245_RichtoneHDR.jpg

Edited by Arnitom

Arnitom
:boxedin:

HWG

Its not my taste, but if you like it, thats all that matters. ;)

Jonnybaws

Well.. I like it :D

JohnPilot

Something unusual. I like orange.

papan luncur

hmm vitamin c..not a bad flava for your panerai!

edigital

Interesting combo. It can grow on you. :)

Scottie

How is the quality of the strap?

MikeAlmighty

Looks great to me! Enjoy it! :thumbsup2:

Arnitom

I have a good eye and this strap definitely is of good quality. This is my second strap from the same seller and I'm really happy with it.

Here is a link: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/100286

Pseudonym

I love the dial on the 029, but that bezel ring isn't to my taste. Nice pick up on the strap!

Gotta get involved on Ali expresse...

Scottie

I have a good eye and this strap definitely is of good quality. This is my second strap from the same seller and I'm really happy with it.

Thanks! I'm going to buy this then. I've been searching for an orange calf leather for my 029 but all past purchases have been weak in quality and loose fitting (to the watch).

So, how is the fit with regard to attachment to the PAM? I have a black strap that is very tight and snug connected to the watch which is great. My calf straps have a slight gap so they aren't snug. Is yours on the snug side (if that makes sense)?

@Meh...I used to feel the same about the 029 until I got it. It's one of my favorites now especially the tuxedo dial! I also now like a non rotating bezel which all my other watches have. It's a new look and fresh change. It think you'd be happy with it!

Arnitom

Thanks! I'm going to buy this then. I've been searching for an orange calf leather for my 029 but all past purchases have been weak in quality and loose fitting (to the watch).

So, how is the fit with regard to attachment to the PAM? I have a black strap that is very tight and snug connected to the watch which is great. My calf straps have a slight gap so they aren't snug. Is yours on the snug side (if that makes sense)?

@Meh...I used to feel the same about the 029 until I got it. It's one of my favorites now especially the tuxedo dial! I also now like a non rotating bezel which all my other watches have. It's a new look and fresh change. It think you'd be happy with it!

My other strap (brown leather) is pretty tight and close to the lugs, but this one is a little loose (The lower part of the strap when looking at it..hope you understand:) It doesn't bother me though and you hardly notice.

I'm not sure if that is the case with all straps.

Scottie

My other strap (brown leather) is pretty tight and close to the lugs, but this one is a little loose (The lower part of the strap when looking at it..hope you understand:) It doesn't bother me though and you hardly notice.

Got it, thanks. Well, we'll see how the fit and finish is when it comes in. Purchased today. I appreciate the feedback!

Arnitom

Got it, thanks. Well, we'll see how the fit and finish is when it comes in. Purchased today. I appreciate the feedback!

My pleasure :) Post pics when you get it!

Kyrasym

great find! how's the feel of the leather?

Scottie

Okay, so I pull the trigger on the purchase through Aliexpress. They take my Visa and debit my account $30 (was debit card and provide security code off of the back). Within the next 24 hours they said they cancelled by order due to a purchase verification issue and then want a copy of my ID...which I scan and provide. The vendor emails me saying that they don't know what's going on with Ali and to discuss with them or my bank. The next email I get is from Ali saying that they now want a scanned copy of my credit card, front side, and a copy of my BANK STATEMENT???

All this sounds like the making of an identify fraud scheme. I told them I'm done with this process and to refund my money asap. The auto email says it could take up to 7 to 10 days. I was extremely excited to get the strap until I got all this pushback.

Does this sound right for this online seller???

edigital

Okay, so I pull the trigger on the purchase through Aliexpress. They take my Visa and debit my account $30 (was debit card and provide security code off of the back). Within the next 24 hours they said they cancelled by order due to a purchase verification issue and then want a copy of my ID...which I scan and provide. The vendor emails me saying that they don't know what's going on with Ali and to discuss with them or my bank. The next email I get is from Ali saying that they now want a scanned copy of my credit card, front side, and a copy of my BANK STATEMENT???

All this sounds like the making of an identify fraud scheme. I told them I'm done with this process and to refund my money asap. The auto email says it could take up to 7 to 10 days. I was extremely excited to get the strap until I got all this pushback.

Seems a bit strange. Have ordered from Aliexpress before and never had as much issues as you are describing. Looked at the seller in the link above and it is the same seller as the guy on ebay I think. They shouldn't be giving you this much grief. I say get a refund and be done with it.

Edited by edigital

Arnitom

This is in no way normal..

I've bought three straps from Ali and everything goes smooth:/ Don't know what's going on...

Scottie

After I cancelled the seller emailed me and I just PP's the funds to them directly. So, I'll get the strap just not through Ali.

Thanks for the feedback. Maybe I'll give another try sometime in the future.

sup1

Nice combo! I just ordered a PAM 29… and the same strap!

Nice taste my friend.

Arnitom

Nice combo! I just ordered a PAM 29… and the same strap!

Nice taste my friend.

Hahah thank you.. hope you like it :D

airfix163

yes very nice

Edited by airfix163