Sign in to follow this  
wez

Women's rolex from Silix?

wez

I'm looking for a woman's rolex, I am looking to source from Silix but I don't see any that state they are woman's watch?

TheInthusiest

If silix doesnt have any, why not go to the other TD's?

Rolexwatchman

Whats the Rolex you're after...? There is many...

wez
Whats the Rolex you're after...? There is many...

Looking for a women's datejust!

Edited by wez

wez

I'm used to dealing with Silix and I already have 3 watches in my basket with Silix so I'm looking to get all the watches together! But I guess if that's the only other option I will use another TD!

TheInthusiest

I'm used to dealing with Silix and I already have 3 watches in my basket with Silix so I'm looking to get all the watches together! But I guess if that's the only other option I will use another TD!

ahh.. ok. Well, ive done a bit of searching and silix isnt leading to anything. You might have to look elsewhere.

wez

ahh.. ok. Well, ive done a bit of searching and silix isnt leading to anything. You might have to look elsewhere.

Well thanks for your help anyway! Perhaps Silix should expand into woman's watches as well ;) haha

Frankt8242

Well...@ 5 or 6 yrs ago, I ordered a Rolex 5517 Military Sub from Josh, and he sent me this in error:

3561.jpg

Fortunately he immediately sent me my 5517, and I sent him back the ladies blinger...

Maybe he's still got it hanging around...????

Kleen™

MR has a very nice 26mm 21j DJ with sunburst or MOP dial. But there are more DJ-variations than suggestions...:)