Sign in to follow this  
bgreg

Why no Breitling Chronomat B01 available at TD's?

bgreg

Where can I find this watch? I rarely see any for sale on M2M. I know it is not considered a super rep by many, but I really like it, especially with white dial. What are your thoughts, What are the glaring flaws on this rep model. I've read that the V1 is better than the V3. Opinions and thoughts. I would really appreciate any and all input. Anybody no where I can find one. I have asked several TD's and they just say it is not available.

Thanks

b01_zpscb90e7d2.jpg

greg_r

It's discontinued, I believe. Reps tend to be produced in limited batches and once they're gone, they're gone. If there's enough demand, the makers may produce another version - we'll have to see.

N.Rico

i requested for it also and one of the Dealers told the ones left has to many flaws ,so be carefull if you find one .

Odyseus

There seems to be a big shortage of a lot of Breitling rep's :( :(

Dawg
There seems to be a big shortage of a lot of Breitling rep's :( :(

Agree!... Took me a while to find a SO Abyss and it was out of stock at all TDs. Finally managed to find one across the world when I put a WTB request.

Interestingly, I almost put my B01 on sale yesterday ...would have surely regretted that!!!

bgreg

I sent email to 6 different dealers yesterday and 2 responded that they can get one....I'll have to see what they can come up with. One says He can get the "Noob Ultimate" version. Anybody know about flaws on that watch, I know the recessed date wheel is a given anything else I should look for..

<RJ>

I sent email to 6 different dealers yesterday and 2 responded that they can get one....I'll have to see what they can come up with. One says He can get the "Noob Ultimate" version. Anybody know about flaws on that watch, I know the recessed date wheel is a given anything else I should look for..

I got a quartz version, sold it and planned to get some 7750 version but ended up with the polished Blackbird instead. Does the job for me.

On http://www.rwgforum.net you have most information available about the B01

You need to register first.

ronin007

I got this from toro a year ago,think its the v2,not sure though,one whole series had the certifi spelt wrong,has a sunken date wheel but its not a great issue,5CBDEC9C_zps033edab0.jpg

Dawg

Here is mine. Not sure which version

IMG_1503_zps74b5033a.jpg

kamma

Here is mine. Not sure which version

IMG_1503_zps74b5033a.jpg

I like that, Stunning :drool:

bgreg

Ok thanks guys, ive heard back from couple more dealers who can get them...some say only with leather or rubber. I will check on the certifi spelling on caseback, I remember heading about that. Thanks for the reminder.

Is the white dial close to gen in color?

black263

trusty seems to have them in stock

http://www.ttw888.co...roducts_id=6044

As you will learn youngster, just because a website says it's in stock, doesn't actually mean that it's in stock, or even available to order.

Coffindodger

i ordered a black 1 last week its now at the airport waiting to leave China.

wait wait wait i can't wait it doing my head in :suck:

bgreg

Placed order..now waiting.:D

yippykayay2121

thats a nice looking breitling, how much is it up for sale on Trusty?

mmaibl2011

Im also interested in the answer to this. Id love to find a decent rep of this model watch with a citris dial.

plankton

Guy Toro found one for me, have not ordered as of yet.