Sign in to follow this  
JohnG

RWG1: Search for Gen Watch Sales Posts

JohnG

You can search from this page and forget about going to WUS, TZ, BS, etc... search them ALL from here:

http://elitedealseeker.com/index.cgi?searc...function=Search

Damn I am making some awesome threads...

IMPORTANT ON TOPIC UPDATE:

I have been playing with the link and it doesn't work well with narrow search terms. FOR EXAMPLE...

I have been searching "Omega rubber" "SMP rubber" "SeaMaster Professional rubber" etc... and finding nothing for days. I was looking for a rubber strap and deployant for the SMP Chrono I plan on buying...

Today I just searched "Omega" after trying Omega rubber and getting nothing... and guess what? Up came a ton of ads, one of which was for the exact rubber that I wanted, brand new, purchased from Otto Frei for 373 and being sold for 225 - still new in plastic... sold two days ago! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! So my point is, use BROAD search terms...

Good luck

greg_r

That is indeed awesome!

:lol:

oscarmadfish

JohnG

truth is I plagiarized the link from a thread at RG, but that's what I do - I go out, separate the wheat from the chaff, and bring the good stuff home! And I do it all for you guys!

onzenuub

I am thinking of mentioning it in the useful links sticky :lol:

JohnG

Thinking?

That is a damn useful link.

I think it is time for me to start MY OWN useful links thread....

onzenuub

alphakazi

nice link John

your post gave me that warm and fuzzy feeling - our forum is growing up slowly! I see the future, and we're competing who can post the highest quality content and your winning with onze in close 2nd :lol:

onzenuub
nice link John

your post gave me that warm and fuzzy feeling - our forum is growing up slowly! I see the future, and we're competing who can post the highest quality content and your winning with onze in close 2nd :lol:

:huh: :( :( :gunbandana::gunbandana::gunbandana::gunbandana:

JohnG
nice link John

your post gave me that warm and fuzzy feeling - our forum is growing up slowly! I see the future, and we're competing who can post the highest quality content and your winning with onze in close 2nd :D

:gunbandana::gunbandana::gunbandana::gunbandana::gunbandana::gunbandana::gunbandana:

:finger:

iabounty

WELL, THAT WAS MATURE... :finger:

greg_r
:finger::rofl::D:rofl:

JohnG

Poor Onze is getting hammered by all my quality posts... feel kinda sorry for him really....

iabounty
Poor Onze is getting hammered by all my quality posts... feel kinda sorry for him really....

Onzenuub can be your worst nightmare John.........If I were you I would take this situation very seriously... Never let your gaurd down with that mean old nasty bastard, or you'll be pushin up daisy's..... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED... :rofl:

JohnG

Onzenuub can be your worst nightmare John.........If I were you I would take this situation very seriously... Never let your gaurd down with that mean old nasty bastard, or you'll be pushin up daisy's..... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED... :lol:

Meh, he has been trying to find me since last April. So far his black helicopters haven't come within 200 clicks of my compound. I have hacked his servers and his intel is, shall we say, not very reliable...

JohnG

IMPORTANT ON TOPIC UPDATE:

I have been playing with the link and it doesn't work well with narrow search terms. FOR EXAMPLE...

I have been searching "Omega rubber" "SMP rubber" "SeaMaster Professional rubber" etc... and finding nothing for days. I was looking for a rubber strap and deployant for the SMP Chrono I plan on buying...

Today I just searched "Omega" after trying Omega rubber and getting nothing... and guess what? Up came a ton of ads, one of which was for the exact rubber that I wanted, brand new, purchased from Otto Frei for 373 and being sold for 225 - still new in plastic... sold two days ago! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! So my point is, use BROAD search terms...

Good luck

JohnG

bump for a nice thread.

:D

onzenuub

Bump whore

JohnG

If your threads were as important as mine, you would bump them too...

onzenuub

No will only bump yours, far more important :Talking Ear Off: