Sign in to follow this  
stamp_69

A7750 bug?

stamp_69

Any of you guys heard of of an issue with adjusting the date/day whilst the hour hand is pointing to either 12,1,2,3,4 o'clock. I had just received my first purchase and the day indicator is not working. I had contacted the rep and she stated the below.

"Was the big hour hands indicated, when you change the date? Please don't change the day and date when the hour hands indicate at 12,1,2,3,4 o'clock. if you do the that, the date and day indicator will broken, all 7750 movement is the same as that"

Is this true?

dingle
Any of you guys heard of of an issue with adjusting the date/day whilst the hour hand is pointing to either 12,1,2,3,4 o'clock. I had just received my first purchase and the day indicator is not working. I had contacted the rep and she stated the below.

"Was the big hour hands indicated, when you change the date? Please don't change the day and date when the hour hands indicate at 12,1,2,3,4 o'clock. if you do the that, the date and day indicator will broken, all 7750 movement is the same as that"

Is this true?

yes, sort of....

have a read here

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=6101

:)

stamp_69

Thanks, I'm not sure where the hour hand was when i first adjusted the date, does this mean the watch watch is screwed? I've asked the rep if I should send it back as it doesn't work biut she is yet to come back to me.