Sign in to follow this  
slaxl stradler

Pam 253 - strap size needed

slaxl stradler

Hi guys, this is going to sound awfully stupid, but I need help as I'm on the road for a little while..

I've got a 253 I bought off kuvarsit Afew months back, and I needed a new strap for it, I need to give the guy the measurements for a new strap, and I thought is just give him the measurements of my rubber strap.. Only problem is, I'm nowhere near my watch, and I was hoping to order the strap and have it sent to my home by the time I get home from vacation. So I guess what I'm asking is can anyone out there give me the measurements to a Pam 253 flyback strap? The rubber one I've got on it now is the size I'd be happy with.

Again, I know it sounds awfully dumb, but I'm really hoping I could get a hand here..

Many thanks guys :)

Pseudonym

24 tapering to 22 mm in width, length will depend on your wrist size. Standard strap length his 115/75mm...

slaxl stradler

Thanks, he's given me a diagram to fill in with measurements, I'm assuming the 115/75mm strap length is the two separate lengths of each strap?

Pseudonym
Thanks, he's given me a diagram to fill in with measurements, I'm assuming the 115/75mm strap length is the two separate lengths of each strap?

Correct. 115mm at the tail end, 75mm at the buckle end.

Pseudonym

Remember that if you're having a strap for deployant the notch at the buckle end is wider. 6mm as opposed to 4mm.

slaxl stradler

I've got the clasp thing,so how many mm would that be? 4mm?

Pseudonym

Clasp thing...? Without having a face to face convo or the watch in front of me, a little specificity helps a whole lot.

Deductive logic, so I assume on your current rubber strap has a deployant clasp and not a regular buckle. It'll be 6mm.

Who's your strap maker?

Anyone worth their salt will know what you need by simply stating you want it made for deployant. Remember the tail end of a deploy strap needs to be thinner than those made for a tang buckle.

slaxl stradler

Mario cavallari is the strap maker, I was referred to him by someone on this forum..his gallery had really good looking straps.

grb

4mm............ if you get it wrong you'll end up with this situation

DSC_0001.jpg

7mm

DSC_00092.jpg

Ar71888

Niceee