Sign in to follow this  
KeNnY

New member from Slovakia

KeNnY

Hello all :clap:

I am new to this forum, and I hope I will be productive and good member. I am amateur body-builder for 5 years now, so I like military style, big watches 44mm - 55mm (like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Silvester Stalone like :D). I am working as electronic analyst for Whirlpool corporation. Soon I will be receiving my first PAM 44m homage with SSteel bracelet and also bought brown thick leather strap, Parnis 50mm boat style watch, Tauchmeister square 52mm watch. :D I will post photos in the correct topic (if is it here) to encourage everyone else to buy it :beer2:).

greg_r

Welcome to RWG! :)

KBH

Welcome! I've got to see the 52mm beast.

KeNnY

Thank you :) It is on the way from Madrid - Spain right now :) maybe at the end of the week or on the start of the next week I would have it home :) and also photos will be uploaded, keep in touch !

Edited by 1kenny1kenny1

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

WebWind

Welcome.

Looking forward to photos.

// Message in foreing language //

No a potom tu môžeme založiť slovenský krúžok :)

// End of message in foreing language //

Member X

Welcome! :)

You sound like you're a big chap... What's your height/weight/statistics?

I would like to put some muscle on but I can't get over a certain weight!!

I think you will need to look at the 47mm PAM watches if you're big - the 44mm don't wear that big on your wrist :)

Also, look at Bell & Ross!

Del

Hello and welcome :).

A 52mm watch? Is that not normally called a clock? :).

mondeov6

Welcome!!! This is the place..... :)

KeNnY

WebWind thank you ! :)

// Message in foreing language //

No paráda, aspon že tu niesom sám slovák :) a kebyže nás je viac, tak ten krúžok môže byť ;)

// End of message in foreing language //

Member X :) I am amateur, not professional :) but my weight is 83 KG on 176cm. I have relatively small wrist near hand (around 18cm) but forearm 33cm, and goes to biceps 42 cm (at least half year ago was like this :)). I can do Bench-press 100kg with no problem, but I haven't used the classic bench press for a year now, I have been training with dumb bells (40kg each at the end of last set - every muscle with 3 sets 8-12 repeat). So I don't know my maximal now on bench press :) maybe at the new year, I will go back to classic bench press. For now I am still growing in strength and muscles, so I am keeping it like it is.

If you can't get over certain weight, you need to check, if you have at least 8 hours of sleep, and good meal, with the proper grams of protein (2g of protein to 1 kg of your weight). The next thing is, try to change your training program, try different sets, dumb bells etc. You should make some change in your training program each 3-4 months (change combinations of muscles etc.) :) and I promise you, you will grow like Hulk ! :) But everything needs time, and dedication :)

I have looked to 47mm parnis, but there was with no power reverse dial (at least where I was looking) :) We will see, how the 44mm would look. Maybe I would make some photos of it wearing it when I would be in gym :boxing:

Thanks also for the tip, will look for the Bell & Ross :)

Del: In our language, we normally call big watches onion :D in our language "cibule" :D

Edited by 1kenny1kenny1

coolin

Hey big lad

I just bought my 1st Pam and its the bigger 47mm which i thought was big but if you are looking for some monster watches have you tried any of the the 55mm u-boats? Now these are seriously mad!

Col

Member X

Or you have the PAM Mare Nostrum at 52mm! I do like those... :wub:

Member X :) I am amateur, not professional :) but my weight is 83 KG on 176cm. I have relatively small wrist near hand (around 18cm) but forearm 33cm, and goes to biceps 42 cm (at least half year ago was like this :)). I can do Bench-press 100kg with no problem, but I haven't used the classic bench press for a year now, I have been training with dumb bells (40kg each at the end of last set - every muscle with 3 sets 8-12 repeat). So I don't know my maximal now on bench press :) maybe at the new year, I will go back to classic bench press. For now I am still growing in strength and muscles, so I am keeping it like it is.

Well done! That's lots more than I can do :D lol I never go in the freeweights section because there are usually a lot of big-headed idiots in there... :rolleyes: but I am using Kettlebells with some good results :)

If you can't get over certain weight, you need to check, if you have at least 8 hours of sleep, and good meal, with the proper grams of protein (2g of protein to 1 kg of your weight). The next thing is, try to change your training program, try different sets, dumb bells etc. You should make some change in your training program each 3-4 months (change combinations of muscles etc.) :) and I promise you, you will grow like Hulk ! :) But everything needs time, and dedication :)

I'm about the same height but can't get over 78kg, it just doesn't stay on, even if I eat loads... :lol:

I rarely get more than 5.5 or 6 hours sleep each night in the week though, so that may be an issue... lol

It's also very expensive to eat lots of protein!!

I have looked to 47mm parnis, but there was with no power reverse dial (at least where I was looking) :) We will see, how the 44mm would look. Maybe I would make some photos of it wearing it when I would be in gym :boxing:

Thanks also for the tip, will look for the Bell & Ross :)

If you want power reserve then a Bell and Ross BR01-97 is what you want :) Or check out the BR02 models too, they're pretty chunky, although have no PR, and you can get one that is considered a 'Super Rep' it is so accurate!

http://www.bellross.com/ (Click on 'Collection' and you can see the different models)

Luthier
Del: In our language, we normally call big watches onion :lol: in our language "cibule" :wub:

Lukovitsa. Or Cibulya in ukrainian.

:D

But it's about pocket watches.

KeNnY

coolin we will see if the 44mm PAm will be small for me (need also some decent watch :fishing:) if yes, I will sell it and buy bigger PAM.

Member X yes the sleep is the most important thing in body-building ! try for one week, go to sleep earlier, if you get up earlier. You will see 20% increase of strength and vitality in gym :boobies2: for now I am low on cash :lol: bought many watches this month, must sell some..

Luthier in our language is "cibuľa" like yours "Cibulya" :D so it is almost the same, for all slovan languages. so in your country you say the cibulya for pocket watches, wonder if isn't any brand named Cibulya (Onion) :beer3:

Edited by 1kenny1kenny1

Member X

Ok, I will see what I can do...

There isn't enough hours in the day to get everything done as well as sleep for 8 hours!! lol :lol:

pollux1

Welcome mate!

Pob

Welcome You little guy :(

skintrade

Hi and welcome :lmao2: