Sign in to follow this  
dfq23

what would jesus do? if he bought reps that is

dfq23

Nah he would wear a JLC as that's his initials

Lars_St

Jesus L... Christ?

dfq23

Jesus lionel christ. Didn't you learn that at sunday school?

Lars_St
:giggle:

greg_r

Remember, its Mother's Day this Sunday. That means there's going to be an awful lot of small packages going through customs. They're probably backlogged.

At these times, a week is not unusual - give it at least another 5-7 days before you start panicking...

Keep an eye open for black helicopters just in case, though... :woo:

Mazz

Jesus is he from Mexico ?

myaz

Ask Maria

zufir

Morgan freeman definitely exists

haha

Frankt8242

Shit!!!.....If he could turn water into fucking wine, turning a rep into a gen shouldn't be much of a bother for him!! :giggle: :giggle:

Conex

I would imagine he is too busy having people die in his name to be bothered about watches.

olly593

I Believe Jesus is currently busy helping Luither with the Claps...

Conex
I Believe Jesus is currently busy helping Luither with the Claps...

Hahahaha

trksh-bzr

I can the verify existence of the good old mr. Jesus. He has been right outside my front yard, tap dancing on a pudle of rain water, without panatrating the water surface once, for 36 consecutive hours.......

Now I actually start to wonder if walking on water is an ability he has, or if he actualy lacks the ability to penetrate water.....his loss perhaps, or can he turn it on/off, and tap dance on puddles one minute, and swim in it the next?

.....and no, I'm not telling you what it sounds like when you tap dance/walk/jump/fall hard on water, whilst in non water penetrating mode............but use your imagination.

solkryssare

I can the verify existence of the good old mr. Jesus. He has been right outside my front yard, tap dancing on a pudle of rain water, without panatrating the water surface once, for 36 consecutive hours.......

Now I actually start to wonder if walking on water is an ability he has, or if he actualy lacks the ability to penetrate water.....his loss perhaps, or can he turn it on/off, and tap dance on puddles one minute, and swim in it the next?

.....and no, I'm not telling you what it sounds like when you tap dance/walk/jump/fall hard on water, whilst in non water penetrating mode............but use your imagination.

That was me.......You knew

trksh-bzr

That was me.......You knew

you can't penetrate water...? Lehoo-sehur! :lol:

Frankt8242

So......that's why they "hung him up"....He couldn't swim!!!....Those fukkin Romans had no sense of humor!! :giggle: :giggle: