Sign in to follow this  
rimarima2

possiblity to order custom assembled rep?

rimarima2

Hello

Weird question or maybe not, i know the TD's are just dealers like IN the name1

However wondering if anyone knows where to turn incase there are features of very similiar reps in different models (with big chance the compontents can fit across both wathces) that its possible to order a custom assembled watch?

thanks

TheInthusiest

We have modders on the forum. Go around and search for em in the search box.

They should be able to help ya out! :D

elp

It would depend on the watches in question. Best bet would be to buy a watch and source the parts that you want replaced (or even buy 2 watches), many examples on the forum, and looking for a modder to help swap the parts. There's a few modders depending on where you are based. Probably not the answer you were looking for, but I have seen some enthusiasts spending nearly as much as a gen trying to achieve franken-perfection ... how far are you prepared to go?

J!m

A famous quote from Mad Max:

"Speed's just a question of money. How fast you wanna' go?"

rimarima2

It would depend on the watches in question. Best bet would be to buy a watch and source the parts that you want replaced (or even buy 2 watches), many examples on the forum, and looking for a modder to help swap the parts. There's a few modders depending on where you are based. Probably not the answer you were looking for, but I have seen some enthusiasts spending nearly as much as a gen trying to achieve franken-perfection ... how far are you prepared to go?

how far are we talking? for just modding, lets say assembling a whole watch... :suck: