Sign in to follow this  
emtp101

Dropped the rubber on my Monster "Pic's Inside"

emtp101

Called Seiko and purchased a bracelet for my Monster. I think it looks even better. I should of done this a long time ago.

IMG_20140326_101642_287_zpsbk91zpqu.jpg

IMG_20140326_101714_307_zpso9twmjtk.jpg

IMG_20140326_101851_985_zpsuw63czvw.jpg

IMG_20140326_101931_036_zpsc8s3797w.jpg

IMG_20140326_101742_537_zpsynxwggl0.jpg

Best upgrade ever!

Bash64

Can't agree more. Have had my Black Monster on a range of straps, But the Bracelet is the best (Nato is pretty good too) :)

Beefalope

Those bracelets are excellent. I found that re-sizing them is a bit of a pain in the ass because of the design of the pins in the links, but once that's done, that bracelet looks and feels great. And you're right -- Monsters look best on that bracelet.

mysterio

Nice job on the bracelet. If I ever got a Monster (which would be too easy given the price point, if I weren't buying reps :lol: ), I would immediately put it on a bracelet.

cogwatch

Looks great on the bracelet. I replaced the blue rubber strap on my Limited Edition Blue Monster with a bracelet and I think it looks much better. On my Original Black Monster I prefer a Black Di-Modell Chronissimo strap. But seeing your's on the bracelet, I'm thinking I might have to change things up once in a while :-)

image_zps5d40d919.jpg

image_zpseb7a2a4e.jpg

emtp101

Looks great on the bracelet. I replaced the blue rubber strap on my Limited Edition Blue Monster with a bracelet and I think it looks much better. On my Original Black Monster I prefer a Black Di-Modell Chronissimo strap. But seeing your's on the bracelet, I'm thinking I might have to change things up once in a while :-)

image_zps5d40d919.jpg

image_zpseb7a2a4e.jpg

That strap looks super nice, way better than the original rubber strap that mine came with. I was thinking of getting a strap like yours but decided on the bracelet, I have to many watches on leather right now.

cogwatch

"That strap looks super nice, way better than the original rubber strap that mine came with. I was thinking of getting a strap like yours but decided on the bracelet, I have to many watches on leather right now."

Yes, the Black Monster and the Di Modell Chronissimo strap look like the were literally made for each other. I've been the opposite of you being partial to bracelets until recently and now trying more and more straps. Fun hobby this, trying new things.

Pharmo

I can't stand the rubber - bracelet looks stunning IMHO. Even better with anvil, super engineer etc...

xj4sonx

Those bracelets are excellent. I found that re-sizing them is a bit of a pain in the ass because of the design of the pins in the links, but once that's done, that bracelet looks and feels great. And you're right -- Monsters look best on that bracelet.

So much truth, I spent way to long sizing mine but love the monster on bracelet

Edited by xj4sonx