Sign in to follow this  
daniel8888

Is it normal for Reg. Airmail taking soooo long?

daniel8888

Im so excited about my first replica watch, ordered a Breitling navitimer from Josh... this was 13 days ago.

Kinda got me worried about the custom clearance, is this Time schedule normal?

Member X

I waited 4 months for a BK Sub and it's been about 18 month for a BK/WM9 SD (so far)... :johng:

Not sure about airmail though, I usually use EMS!

greg_r
Im so excited about my first replica watch, ordered a Breitling navitimer from Josh... this was 13 days ago.

Kinda got me worried about the custom clearance, is this Time schedule normal?

Josh is usually very quick, but it depends on where you are and how badly backed up customs are. Are you sure he sent via reg. airmail? He usually uses EMS...

Del

I've used registered air mail a few times recently and 2-3 weeks is normal. My last order from TS arrived in under 2 weeks from order, which was a nice surprise yesterday :lmao:, but other packages were in the 2-3 week range.

I assume that you've got a tracking number so will know that it has left the country of origin?

Silverspeed

Reg.Airmail can take anything between 1 to 8 weeks to deliver

in my experience reg.airmail from China usually takes long

KBH

I also thought Josh always used EMS, except in a few countries where there were customs problem. Where's it being shipped to?

daniel8888

I live in Austria, we have hard customs here... thats why he uses Registered Airmail i guess.

Anyway, the WATCH just arrived TODAY hahahah, im very satisfied with my first Rep purchase, except some minnor issues ( the closing where the "B" sign is didnt work well at first - Poor QUALITY CONTROL !:!:!:! But i managed to fix it with a Piler. Other than this t he Watch is Perfect, im positiv surprised by the STRONG AR i must admit.

Conclusion; Josh is a nice dealer, fast response, fast shipment, all in all this was a success first purchase, but my next Watches on wishlist i will purchase from Mary, shes the fastest when it comes to response Emails, her overall -20% prices and ofc most important - THE QUALITY CONTROL pre shipment -

so... Breitling Montbrillant Legende and new Rolex DSSD, just wait for me := )

KBH

You noobs always are panicking for no reason. :lol:

Glad you like your new watch, the first of many.

trailboss99

So much for Josh's new QC procedures then.

Col.

andygt

I didn't know Narikaa had his own airborne shipping company

theflyingdutchman

Where are you located? I just had 6 days from China to Holland!

daniel8888

Today i went with my Navitimer to a local non authentical watch Dealer - the Store had some common brands such as Diesel, D & G and Raymond well as

the most exp Watch - to get my SS strap shortened, she was holding it for 2 sec, then she response with: " Im sorry, we dont fix replica Watches "

i was like WTF, how this Bitch notice it so fast.!:! I acted surprised, told her i bought it from Ebay and my next step would b sueing the Dealer ^^

also, i asked her how she noticed it this quick, she told me that the lack of AR was suspicious, bcuz it had only 1 AR on the inside.... and the Steelstrap on

the real Breitling is much thicker and smooth to hold.

I thanked her for the advice and left := )