Sign in to follow this  
dfq23

UK customs current issues - Update: Yep mine has been seized

black263

This is why I am now rethinking my TDs to go away from those that don't offer a customs seizure guarantee.

andypandy1961

Bad luck pal, sure dealer will come through. Did anything go up on tracking site to say it had been seized

baxter

Bad luck pal, sure dealer will come through. Did anything go up on tracking site to say it had been seized

No it said "forwarded for uk processing" on the tracking details and "delivered" on the site. When it has been stuck for a while @ the " forwarded for processing" stage and then says "delivered" and it hasn't been, then you know you're sunk.

onzenuub

No it said "forwarded for uk processing" on the tracking details and "delivered" on the site. When it has been stuck for a while @ the " forwarded for processing" stage and then says "delivered" and it hasn't been, then you know you're sunk.

And now you are on THE LIST!!!!!

edwinowl

Bad luck Jez. Stinks mate. Bring your tools and come on over. You know it makes sense now.

SSTEEL

Sorry to hear Jez mate that you have fell foul of Customs, I have recently experienced my fair share of hair pulling with ours too.

baxter

And now you are on THE LIST!!!!!

Oh don't tell me about the "list" onze :unsure: .................. in all seriousness - is there really a list ???

Bad luck Jez. Stinks mate. Bring your tools and come on over. You know it makes sense now.

yes mate it is certainly starting to look that way for many reasons

peteins

No problems with me, got delivered on Tuesday and arrived on Thursday!! ;)

baxter

No problems with me, got delivered on Tuesday and arrived on Thursday!! ;)

was it ems and did it come through coventry ?

peteins

DHL bud, yeah it did, I have always used DHL and have no issues to date :)

baxter

yeah i think EMS was being targeted - seems dhl and fedex were fine ............. i wasn't given the choice unfortunately as i will always plump for a better and quicker carrier for the sake of $10.00

ashesburn

Nice! I'm still waiting for my TD to hear back from EMS. He has promised to resend even if he doesn't hear back from them. Although not sure how long that will take. :( Just got to wait it out.

So just sharing my experience...

After my first rep purchase was seized by Parcel Force in March, I decided to arrange for TD to reship the watches to my mate who is based in HongKong.

For some weird reason, watches that were resent ended up in the US!! :o Even though the address clearly stated HongKong.

Apparently EMS made a mistake, so waited a good one month for the watches to be sent back to TD.

By that time newer version of some of my purchases were out. TD was kind enough to allow me to exchange for newer versions and then got them sent a third time.

Watches were finally received on Monday in HongKong, but not going to see my mate anytime soon. At least for another two months!!

What an experience for my first rep purchase, four months of waiting and watch is still not on my wrist!! :wacko:

To make matters worse, I decided to try another TD for my second rep purchase, agreed to have the watch sent by Air Mail but realised they sent it via EMS (which means via Parcel Force again!!) when I got the tracking number.

Just tracked and saw that it is sitting at

UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PARCELFORCE.

:picard:

Edited by ashesburn

JSJ

Nice! I'm still waiting for my TD to hear back from EMS. He has promised to resend even if he doesn't hear back from them. Although not sure how long that will take. :( Just got to wait it out.

So just sharing my experience...

After my first rep purchase was seized by Parcel Force in March, I decided to arrange for TD to reship the watches to my mate who is based in HongKong.

For some weird reason, watches that were resent ended up in the US!! :o Even though the address clearly stated HongKong.

Apparently EMS made a mistake, so waited a good one month for the watches to be sent back to TD.

By that time newer version of some of my purchases were out. TD was kind enough to allow me to exchange for newer versions and then got them sent a third time.

Watches were finally received on Monday in HongKong, but not going to see my mate anytime soon. At least for another two months!!

What an experience for my first rep purchase, four months of waiting and watch is still not on my wrist!! :wacko:

To make matters worse, I decided to try another TD for my second rep purchase, agreed to have the watch sent by Air Mail but realised they sent it via EMS (which means via Parcel Force again!!) when I got the tracking number.

Just tracked and saw that it is sitting at

UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PARCELFORCE.

:picard:

Why don't you give M2M a go? Zero customs issues if you buy from your own country.

ashesburn

Why don't you give M2M a go? Zero customs issues if you buy from your own country.

I had a look but it's either the models that I'm interested in are not available, or they are listed and gone within minutes!

Oh well, let's hope my second rep purchase will go through Parcel Force.

Update - Went through custom and received it today! Took only 4 days to get from China to UK. Guess I'm not that unlucky after all!

Edited by ashesburn

funkmaster

anyone from canada who has had issues?...

<RJ>

Sucks when this happen...

Also a friendly reminder. Be sure to check with the dealers you buy from if there is a chance they reship if seized. Be specific with what you ask them because some only reship if seized by Chinese customs and will therefore answer yes to the question "Do you reship when seized by customs?" even though it only applies to Chinese customs were nothing gets stuck anyway.

greg_r

Canada is generally fine.

dfq23

Bit dull but fine ay

Gazzla

I had a look but it's either the models that I'm interested in are not available, or they are listed and gone within minutes!

Oh well, let's hope my second rep purchase will go through Parcel Force.

Update - Went through custom and received it today! Took only 4 days to get from China to UK. Guess I'm not that unlucky after all!

Glad to hear you got your watch. However...

:ttiwwop:

funkmaster

thank you very much for the reply

no0rmal

Anyone had any experience with Portuguese customs? Good or bad, i'd like to know.

Doh!!

I just noticed i've necroed a thread :(

ikugan

Experiencing longer wait times here in conus as well. This is the longest I've had to wait for a package coming from GZ. Been sitting in L.A customs goin on 4 days now...

MetalMickey

Anyone had any experience with Portuguese customs? Good or bad, i'd like to know

Thanks for resurrecting this thread - I didn't realise the information was a year out of date till I had got half way through it...

:noway:

no0rmal

Yeah I've edited my post -.-

Failed hard! :help3:

MetalMickey

Yeah I've edited my post -.-

Failed hard! :help3:

:giggle: