Sign in to follow this  
dfq23

UK customs current issues - Update: Yep mine has been seized

slaughterer

Had to apply for an EORI import license to receive a strap from Indonesia, which the seller had marked $40 gift. WTF? This was through DHL.

tonyh7

Anyone had any experience with Portuguese customs? Good or bad, i'd like to know

Thanks for resurrecting this thread - I didn't realise the information was a year out of date till I had got half way through it...

:noway:

I'm the same. Till I read your post I was hyper ventilating.

dfq23

This was my post about a bloody tag that got seized!

angie1993

Hi guys,

I'm new member here and I'm on my fifth rep now, everything went well until now, thanks to the forum I read for months before buying, I wanted to add the sixth but ten days now that my package is locked in Uk coventry, ..... you have news like this, is a period of hard work for them maybe :(

Foxindebox
Hi guys,

I'm new member here and I'm on my fifth rep now, everything went well until now, thanks to the forum I read for months before buying, I wanted to add the sixth but ten days now that my package is locked in Uk coventry, ..... you have news like this, is a period of hard work for them maybe :(

I had one stuck in there for 10 days recently. It came through in the end though :)

angie1993

I hope....but now 15 days stopped...and no news...

Duzza

I have one waiting too, there's a thread on the geek with a few others who have watches stuck in this shipment. Dont panic yet!

Im guessing it was received and processed at Int Hub on the 23rd June?

Jakeygee

I've not had anything seized in 13 transactions over the last 12 months. Is the secret to do with what's put on the shipping order? I've paid lots of vat and handling charges but no seizures and normally with me in the UK 2 weeks tops.

There is normally s couple of mailing options when purchasing and I always ask for the most expensive, most have arrived DHL when ordered.

Guess I'm lucky

black263

DHL seems to be quite good for not getting seized. But every delivery using DHL has resulted in them charging me import taxes, and admin charge.

greg_r

DHL seems to be quite good for not getting seized. But every delivery using DHL has resulted in them charging me import taxes, and admin charge.

They've also lost two of mine...

angie1993

I have one waiting too, there's a thread on the geek with a few others who have watches stuck in this shipment. Dont panic yet!

Im guessing it was received and processed at Int Hub on the 23rd June?

Yes 23rd June!

2015-06-23 11:10:00 UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PARCELFORCE Handed over to Customs

angie1993

after nearly five weeks stopped at Coventry....finally here!:D

Edited by angie1993

shaunb84

This is quite worrying as I'm just ordering another rep at the moment.

bilaalhussain

Mine has been awaiing customs clearance from 09/11/15 with no sign of ehats going on.

My TD has always sent via DHL.... I don't know why on earth they sent it by EMS this time round!

I hope it comes through soon.... Or atleast has some progress!

Foxindebox
Mine has been awaiing customs clearance from 09/11/15 with no sign of ehats going on.

My TD has always sent via DHL.... I don't know why on earth they sent it by EMS this time round!

I hope it comes through soon.... Or atleast has some progress!

Don't worry, it can take up to 10 days in my experience :)

zelenicaj

Received my 359 from Andrew a few weeks ago. shipment was through UK and I had no issues.

graeme586

Just received my new rep 2 days ago had no issues at all

watchlover12

Where does TC ship from, and are there customs risks buying from him? Bit late now I guess.

Duzza
Where does TC ship from, and are there customs risks buying from him? Bit late now I guess.

There's no risk really as he ships to a contact in Scotland first who then ships it on.

dfq23

There's no risk really as he ships to a contact in Scotland first who then ships it on.

Not Hazz is it? Now that would be high risk!

Duzza

Not Hazz is it? Now that would be high risk!

His stuff has always arrived from Edinburgh for me. It's a woman's name in the return address.