qwerty1000
Mine is through Toro but been sat in customs 14 days. Aaaaaaaaaargh

In Spain?

I know Toro does UK and Spain triangle.

I always took the Spain route with him.

No it's in UK.

Edited by qwerty1000

Wester_Special

I remember that list, it's a few men (probably just one person) company operates at customs, I wonder email address is still Hotmail :)

Both companies have long standing arrangements with UK customs to seize and destroy their goods. Letter was legit from them not that twat at detain-uk.

I reckon almost all watches seized in recent spate of activity were one of these brands plus Rolex who are also known for being tossers with reps

I received the official seized letter from customs too.

How long was your item in customs for and which airport?

12 days - Dutch customs

Dutch customs are strict always a risk to ship to you directly and not use triangle route to Holland.

This is the first out of three watches that is seized. My TD said they never had a problem with Dutch customs.

And i heard from some fellow Dutch members on this board they never had a watch seized.

So why do you think so?

Who was your TD mate?

WI

Jonnybaws

Holidays in china this weekend so wonder if they are on the wind down

Maybe effecting my package then.. but I wouldn't have thought so, it was sent on the 31st... unless they have a 5 day wind down to their holiday weekend?

Born4heels

Ordered a watch from WI, it was sent on March 31, the EMS tracking says : 2014-04-02 22:51:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center. YOU GUYS think my watch is ok ? It went through how long will its take to get here ? Anyone ?

DG335

Yes it's fine..relax

dfq23

Maybe effecting my package then.. but I wouldn't have thought so, it was sent on the 31st... unless they have a 5 day wind down to their holiday weekend?

Lol how much work gets done over here in days leading up to good friday? Started my easter wind down already!

Jonnybaws

Ordered a watch from WI, it was sent on March 31, the EMS tracking says : 2014-04-02 22:51:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center. YOU GUYS think my watch is ok ? It went through how long will its take to get here ? Anyone ?

Same here..

Like others have said, just relax (Note to self, heed your own advice..) I'm not worried, they quote 7-10 days shipping via EMS

I guess I've been spoilt by the last 3 packages that have got here within 5 days via EMS and got a bit confused as to why there's been no further update for 3 days..

It'll get here in the end, they always (ish) do!

sardonix
Yes it's fine..relax

+1

Jonnybaws

Lol how much work gets done over here in days leading up to good friday? Started my easter wind down already!

I'm already winding down for Christmas :D

qwerty1000

I'm winding down my watch collection. Oh wait I don't have one. My first ever one hasn't made it #BadTimes

dfq23

Well it seems word has got out amongst my friends about my watch

IMG_56601_zpsf8679ab9.jpg

Tossers

Born4heels

Does anyone know if Saturday and Sunday count for the days we have to wait for my watch ? It send 31st of March it's been 4 days do you think I'll get it over the weekend ? Or next week

dvdkng

dammit i read this whole thread thinking it was an April fools joke. Best of luck to you.

dfq23

Customs don't work weekends and parcelforce don't deliver saturday unless extra saturday premium postage was originally paid

1:1

Mine was GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center 17 days ago, has still not reached Sweden according to local websites. I wounder whats going on. I hope that its a delay, but perhaps its in customs but not showing up on website. Never EMS again..

Technojunkie

My order was sent on 29/3 and is now showing as "Loaded to van for delivery".

I hope all those still waiting eventually get their orders.

DG335
Mine was GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center 17 days ago, has still not reached Sweden according to local websites. I wounder whats going on. I hope that its a delay, but perhaps its in customs but not showing up on website. Never EMS again..

No no no no.... eMS is by far the safest.

qwerty1000

FedEx is useless. In resigned to the fact it's bad new now as another day and nothing heard

torobravo

There definitely seems to be something going on with UK customs and EMS at the moment. Thread on here about a seizure yesterday and one on RWI as well where someone has had one this week. Both had Rolexs seized.

Just thought might be an idea to see if other people have orders in limbo, how long for, what they are and the tracking status.

I'll start off with a tag carrera. Landed in coventry just before midnight on 21st. Showing as awaiting customs clearance since then. No letter yet but postman turns up here about 11. Bloke on RWI who had watch seized said his showed awaiting customs clearance all the time so looks like no warning now if it has possibly been taken.

Fuck....

What kind of shipping method?

andy34

This is all EMS Torro mate

JSJ

I've been following this (I think...) but but I wasn't clear that it was ALL ems.

I have 2 on the way into the UK, one HK, one US. Both registered post. Been sweating reading all the seizures here and on RWI.

If all these are ems, I'm back to the normal risk levels. Am I?

narikaa

I've been following this (I think...) but but I wasn't clear that it was ALL ems.

I have 2 on the way into the UK, one HK, one US. Both registered post. Been sweating reading all the seizures here and on RWI.

If all these are ems, I'm back to the normal risk levels. Am I?

Though nothing is gilt edged with customs, yours are transiting a different section in UK. Royal Mail deals with reg'd mail whereas Parcelfoce processes EMS.

And yours aren't from mainland China either so not as 'high profile'

JSJ

Thanks mate.

ashesburn

Just arranged reship with my TD but waiting to see what method he will use as think EMS is a no go at the moment for any LVMH or Richemont brand.

These are

Tag

Hublot

Panerai

zenith

Jaeger le coultre

Mont blanc

vacheron constantin

piaget

Iwc

Bulgari

Nice! I'm still waiting for my TD to hear back from EMS. He has promised to resend even if he doesn't hear back from them. Although not sure how long that will take. :( Just got to wait it out.

Appreciate if you could update me on which shipping method your replacement will be sent and if you do eventually receive it.