Sign in to follow this  
jeffreyjames

Questions about MARY..

jeffreyjames

Hi Everyone,

It seems as though Mary is the top vendor here to purchase watches, right? I'm just wondering, has anyone received any brand that they were not happy with?

Is she better with some brands than she is with others?

What is her story? Does she basically just get the same watches that you can get from the other sites, but makes sure they work properly?

I'm interested in Rolex, and Panerai, maybe Bell & Ross.

Please let me know what you think.. Also price estimates and quality details for her watches?

Thanks!

Jeff

TAGster

I have purcharsed two watches from Mary so far and I´m 100% happy and satisfied with them.

Mary will get you the best rep available, this means it will be really great quality pieces and close to the gens. If you know exactly which model you want, you just contact Mary by email and send her the pictures of the watches you are looking for, even gen photos will work and she will reply with photos of the watch se would send you, details about watch features and movement options (if any) and of course she will give you the price, if you agree then send the payment and that´s it, she will ship your watch.

I think the brands you´re looking for should be present no problem for Mary.

Send her an email with your questions, I´m sure she will be more than happy to answer them.

Cheers!

themoo-12
I have purcharsed two watches from Mary so far and I´m 100% happy and satisfied with them.

Mary will get you the best rep available, this means it will be really great quality pieces and close to the gens. If you know exactly which model you want, you just contact Mary by email and send her the pictures of the watches you are looking for, even gen photos will work and she will reply with photos of the watch se would send you, details about watch features and movement options (if any) and of course she will give you the price, if you agree then send the payment and that´s it, she will ship your watch.

I think the brands you´re looking for should be present no problem for Mary.

Send her an email with your questions, I´m sure she will be more than happy to answer them.

Cheers!

+1 If she isnt happy with the watch they give her she gets a new one until its up to her standards which are quite high!

Luthier

I bought about 12-15 watches from Mary, some thru mail, some during meeting her in Guangzhou, and can assure you - she's simply the best. Very honest and hardworking dealer, with high attention to details, great communication, and wide range of the best replicas. And yes, her quality control is second to none.

Just explain what'd you want exactly, and you'll get it.

Welcome to the Forum!!!

JoeyB

Mary is outstanding, no question about it. I've bought 8 watches from her now, and many special parts too. 

greg_r

All of our dealers here are good - there's no 'top vendor' as such - you won't go wrong with any of 'em.

Ska

+1 Greg

The trusted dealer list is there because all the people on it have a proven record of great service and consistent quality.

Some dealers have certain specialities (PrestigeWatchCo is known for having some of the best Panerai reps for example) however most of the dealers get their stock from the same sources so you should be fine with any of them.

I have so far bought every one of my watches from Mary (going on 9 now) and each one has, without fail been outstanding. Mary's main strength is in her passion and attention to detail. She runs quality control on every watch she sells and makes a real effort to find the best possible example of each watch.

I have so far only bought very high-spec reps (between the $250 and $500 mark) and quality has been consistently incredible.

Check out the reviews section or Watchinternational feedback section and you'll see how consistently good she is.

marchi

I bought 2 Tag Heuer replicas from Mary last month and all was perfect : good communication, helpful, and each time she sends you detailed pictures of the watch that she obtains to have your agreement : so, you have no bad surprises .

But i think that when you receive your replica (mines were with A7750 movement) you have to make them service (the watchmith found 2 screws that were unscrewed inside the movement and the chrono hand didn't come back to 12) : so you'll be quieter later .

And Mary's prices are very good (they include shipping costs via airmail)

Marchi

PS : Sorry for my english

Edited by marchi

JoeyB
All of our dealers here are good - there's no 'top vendor' as such - you won't go wrong with any of 'em.

+1000

I fully intend to buy from Robert and Narikka some day soon, they are very good. I particularly like Robert's attitude, if you know what you want, he's the guy. I also like Narikka's sense of humor (except when I am the target) and very good deals.  

Mary is and has been my primary dealer since Luthier introduced us, and I am grateful for that. I just received an order from her that had her chasing down parts and two watches that I am projecting now. She has never let me down. 

These guys make it tough to choose! But it's a very good tough, our membership is in a win-win position!