Sign in to follow this  
JohnG

RWG1: Super Avenger Write in Campaign

JohnG

I wrote a note to Josh asking if there is a new SA v3 on the horizon and if not if he would communicate to the factory that we want one. A lot of people have been buying gen bracelets and baton dials - why not tell Josh we want these features?

Here is the link to his "contact us" page and what I wrote... Please take a moment to tell him that we WANT THIS WATCH! (even if you don't really - help a fellow member out)

http://www.jpc8118.com/contact_us.php

Josh,

I am a member at RepGeek.

I wanted to know if there will be a new version of the Super Avenger with the batons or "sticks" dial (the new 2008 dial) and the thicker Pro-II bracelet.

I have a SA that I bought from another member. I like it but I would be the first to buy a new version with the new 2008 dial and the thicker bracelet. There are a LOT of people in the forums buying genuine dials (for $400) and/or genuine bracelets (for about $500) to upgrade their Super Avengers. If the factory made a new version, I am sure it would sell VERY well.

If there are no plans for a new version, would you tell the factory we would REALLY like one!

Thank you!

ed61d9cd.jpg

JohnG

Come one guys, even if you could give a fuck, write Josh an email to tell him you want an SA with Baton Dial and thicker Pro-II bracelet! Here is is direct email - [email protected]

Thanks!!! (You know I would do it for you guys)

JohnG
i emailed Josh a moment ago and his exact words where 'This is in the making', so i think we will be seeing the baton dial SA in the not too distant future :lol:

This is a post from RepGeek in an identical thread I posted there...

So if anyone is willing to write in to Josh, please mention specifically the need for a thicker Pro-II bracelet - since it seems the Batons is in the works, let's focus on the thicker bracelet...

Come on guys! Let your voices be heard! Especially those who have SA's and would like to see a better rep, and those who have seen my pics and have thought for even a moment that they may want a SA someday - if you later decide to buy, wouldn't it be nice to have a better rep!?

alphakazi

you are the Ambassador of RWG1 John - you speak for us all ;)

iabounty
i emailed Josh a moment ago and his exact words where 'This is in the making', so i think we will be seeing the baton dial SA in the not too distant future :angry:

So if anyone is willing to write in to Josh, please mention specifically the need for a thicker Pro-II bracelet - since it seems the Batons is in the works, let's focus on the thicker bracelet...

Come on guys! Let your voices be heard! Especially those who have SA's and would like to see a better rep, and those who have seen my pics and have thought for even a moment that they may want a SA someday - if you later decide to buy, wouldn't it be nice to have a better rep!?

I would need to know first, how much money are we talking about for a rep Breitling SAv3. Hell if we're talking over a thousand may as well pony up the remainder and buy the gen.........

JohnG
i emailed Josh a moment ago and his exact words where 'This is in the making', so i think we will be seeing the baton dial SA in the not too distant future :angry:

I would need to know first, how much money are we talking about for a rep Breitling SAv3. Hell if we're talking over a thousand may as well pony up the remainder and buy the gen.........

I would think under $400...

iabounty

I would think under $400...

Perhaps I wasn't following you John... I got it in my head the rep would have the gen dial and pro 2 bracelet. You are talking total replica everything then I take it. Just a higher level of quality.....

alphakazi

same qual with the battons and thicker pro2 braclet

I'd like too see that one too

JohnG

yeah, rep SA, with a nicely repped batons dial (doesn't exist yet as rep) and then a better (correct thickness) Pro-II bracelet. That way there would be no NEED to buy the gen shit. I would love that watch, but not enough to fork out over a grand to have it (what it costs after you shell out for gen dial and bracelet)...