Sign in to follow this  
jeffreyjames

What is the CHAMPION of Submariner, Yachmaster & Daytona Reps??

jeffreyjames

I was wondering what the current top Submariner and Yachtmaster is, where I can buy it, and the price. In addition if you want to give your opinions on a great Daytona as well, that would be nice.

I'd really prefer to spend between $150-$400, but would be interested if something was outstanding out there for more. I don't really want to get in to modding it, so a seller that does all that for me would be nice.

Please let me know..

Thanks!

dingle
I was wondering what the current top Submariner and Yachtmaster is, where I can buy it, and the price. In addition if you want to give your opinions on a great Daytona as well, that would be nice.

I'd really prefer to spend between $150-$400, but would be interested if something was outstanding out there for more. I don't really want to get in to modding it, so a seller that does all that for me would be nice.

Please let me know..

Thanks!

BK :huh:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...p?showforum=158

he does not have the daytona tho :thumbsup:

barkingtoad

+1 you wont find better

jeffreyjames

So you'd recommend this over something from Mary? Does he mod his subs?

+1 you wont find better

sconehead

BK WM9 V3...:P

JoeyB

Isn't BK well over $400? 

Mary for under $400. Tell her what you want, she'll send you pics of the actual watch you will receive if ordered. Then you can judge for yourself, or post the pics and ask us. 

sconehead
Isn't BK well over $400? 

Mary for under $400. Tell her what you want, she'll send you pics of the actual watch you will receive if ordered. Then you can judge for yourself, or post the pics and ask us. 

Yep, it is...but it's the best out there at the moment...that's why I bought one...:P

JoeyB
Isn't BK well over $400? 

Yep, it is...but it's the best out there at the moment...that's why I bought one... ;)

Agreed, but Jeff mentioned a budget of $150 - $400.  

coolin

ive seen BKs DSSD 1st hand and its so impressive Andy (skintrade) has ordered both a Sub and a YM from BK. these are a bit rich for me ATM but I guarantee you wont be disappointed from any of BK,s modded watches

col

thking1
ive seen BKs DSSD 1st hand and its so impressive Andy (skintrade) has ordered both a Sub and a YM from BK. these are a bit rich for me ATM but I guarantee you wont be disappointed from any of BK,s modded watches

col

I have both the BK LV and his TT models they are incredible! But the cost is $600 +. BK is offering a few modded subs based on the noobmariner watches (the DSDD and Sub ceramic) these I think are $360 to $390. BK replaces datewheel and seats crystal, centers dial etc...

- TK

Member X

I ceramic Sub with mods from BK should run to c.$400 and be a great watch. I'm very happy with my Blue one :hangin:

A WM9 from BK would be the best of the best though. A little more expensive.but takes gen parts!

jeffreyjames
I ceramic Sub with mods from BK should run to c.$400 and be a great watch. I'm very happy with my Blue one :lmao2:

A WM9 from BK would be the best of the best though. A little more expensive.but takes gen parts!

So is the ceramic Sub with mods basically a noobfactory sub? What is the difference between the $400 one and the WM9? Also he makes it with real Rolex parts? Which parts?

Thanks!

ImWatchingYOU
BK WM9 V3...:thumbsup:

Could anyone give additional information concerning this? Where to buy one, as I currently dont get what it is... :lmao2:

sconehead
BK WM9 V3...:lol:

Could anyone give additional information concerning this? Where to buy one, as I currently dont get what it is... :D

Look here...:D

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=6586

P_Diddy

Its silly money especially for a rep Sub!

its approaching approx 30% price of a pre-owned Gen Sub

Deffo no no, stick to the cheaper budget Subs that are less than $300

makes no sense at all.

col

I have both the BK LV and his TT models they are incredible! But the cost is $600 +. BK is offering a few modded subs based on the noobmariner watches (the DSDD and Sub ceramic) these I think are $360 to $390. BK replaces datewheel and seats crystal, centers dial etc...

- TK

Member X

But the extra 70% to a used gen sub is quite a lot of money... :lol: lol