Guest Jetmid

My Bling Rolex GMT

Guest Jetmid

Hello there. i think you all remember me. anyhoo.. last year i went to visit the Rolex AD at south coast plaza, with the full intention of just browsing and having fun.

but something just happened to catch my eye, something unexpected. now i'm normally not a conservative, dressy watch kind of guy. but this was different. this was elegant, this was luxurious, yes, but in the most classy and understated way. given the economic times and my own personal portfolio being under siege just like the rest of us, it was reckless and irresponsible. yet i couldn't help myself; i would sell all my reps and forgo any future ones to get this one gen. so i did it, and i couldn't be happier. have a look, my friends...

rolexice01.jpg

notice the alignment, DW, Cyclops mag:

rolexice09.jpg

look at that crown sizing:

rolexice04.jpg

hollow mid-links:

rolexice06.jpg

subtle rehaut engraving:

rolexice08.jpg

nice pearl:

rolexice11.jpg

SEL's fit, super:

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss355/k.../rolexice12.jpg

shapely lugs:

rolexice13.jpg

CG's:

rolexice14.jpg

can't take my eyes off the bezel teeth:

rolexice15.jpg

simple, white gold accents:

rolexice17.jpg

see the rehaut depth?:

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss355/k.../rolexice18.jpg

very important, correct gmt handstack:

rolexice07.jpg

glamour wrist shot!, so you guys can see sizing:

rolexicews.jpg

please don't hate the player 'cos this playa knows how to play the game.

oh. i had to sell my patek to buy a new jet. last new year i spent new years eve flying thru all time zones. man the sex was unreal.

Edited by Jetmid

dingle
:D

KBH

Sorry Jetmid but you F*ed it up. You don't even know what kind of watch you bought. You called it a bling DayDate and it's a GMT Master II.

dingle
Sorry Jetmid but you F*ed it up. You don't even know what kind of watch you bought. You called it a bling DayDate and it's a GMT Master II.

B)

:D

andygt

nice try 'jetmid' but this got posted on rwi a looong time ago

onzenuub

Canal street crap.

Guest Jetmid

true, i fucked up. i actually have the daydate on my wrist and the gmt in the box. i admit i got lazy so i copied and pasted a post i had saved. i was kitersoze back on RWI; you all knew that. i am editing the title. my blingedout DD is all i think 'bout.

onzenuub

All your jets are belong to me.

KBH
All your jets are belong to me.

Yep, now all your jets are "owned" by Onze........................crash and burned

sconehead

Wrong KBH...it's a GayMT...:P

themoo-12

Does this rep even exist? I kinda wanna get one just to be insanely flashy once in a rare while :P

Guest Jetmid

and your fugly gf's belongs to me now. btw, the gmt will be showcased on Watch time for the December edition and will be on loan to Rolex for baselworld 2011.

Edited by Jetmid

sconehead

...you need to loan a winkie Jetfag...:P

Guest Jetmid

here are my plans for my next jet. my designer sent these last week, and I am tickled to death with these results. he ya go ladies. yes, it is a 747. unfortunately, it is a refurbished one; could not buy a new one because my portfolio is not as it used to be just before the crash..

customize-your-jet.jpg

customize-a-jet.jpg

Edited by Jetmid

JoeyB

I saw that watch just last week in Waikiki!!! While walking over to the 'Cheesecake Factory' I was stopped by a guy wearing that exact watch!! The pimp asked if I was interested in a little 'party'. I said all I wanted was some cheesecake.   

Wait a minute - are some of those "diamonds" ragged looking to anyone else? 

AllergyDoc

[jetmid]

:P

How long can we suffer the fools, dear Lord?

Wiz

The gmt master II is a gret watch... Why turn it into a P-Diddy crap...?

Guest Jetmid
I saw that watch just last week in Waikiki!!! While walking over to the 'Cheesecake Factory' I was stopped by a guy wearing that exact watch!! The pimp asked if I was interested in a little 'party'. I said all I wanted was some cheesecake.   

Ain't nothing ragged about these pristine diamonds. To bad some poor fools had to suffer, but I don't see any blood on them.

@ AD. How about you let go of some of that fake rubbish bling you have. do you still have those God awful pieces of shat! shoot me a pm so that I can offer you some good advice.

sconehead

Ain't nothing ragged about these pristine diamonds. To bad some poor fools had to suffer, but I don't see any blood on them.

Felching smooths diamonds off?

ebzen02

Yikes! What a fucker!

Guest Jetmid

sconefag. I know you want my winkie, lol! In the past few months I have developed a fancy for ugly monkies.

Edited by Jetmid

sconehead

sconefag. I know you want my winkie, lol! In the past few months I have developed a fancy for ugly monkies.

...tssssssssssssk, I'm considered quite a catch in the Simean world...your money tempts me not...your shrew-like winkie even less so...:P

EDIT: Try Onze or Ebzen...I believe they like to roll that way...:lol:

SubFrog

I've flown his line...nothing short of fabulous. First class food, wine, women, song...and nice blingy presents on your way out the door.

I made it all the way to Long Dong (Guangxi, China) without even spilling my drink.

Just 6 month's mortgage...but, worth it.

jetmidair.jpg

andygt

and try to post something without editing it a minute later