Sign in to follow this  
GC

Let me reintroduce myself...

GC

With all the recent who's who... and a serious case of schizophrenia amongst my fellow members that i was unaware of, I figured if ya can't guess them... join them!

Always wanted to use this nic but everytime i would sign up to a forum I would go on auto pilot and just use my first initial & surname... a thing of the past! Like a phoenix from the ashes, I have been reborn!

:)

Brightlight
With all the recent who's who... and a serious case of schizophrenia amongst my fellow members that i was unaware of, I figured if ya can't guess them... join them!

Always wanted to use this nic but everytime i would sign up to a forum I would go on auto pilot and just use my first initial & surname... a thing of the past! Like a phoenix from the ashes, I have been reborn!

;)

Welcome back GC...er......O!

Make sure you reread Dings "Noobs 101" thread ;)

I may follow suit on the name change. "Superbrightlight" or "Brightlight+" are starting to sound good.................... :)

ebzen02

dimlight? Welcome Oro..but you have over 800 posts? You are not a noob.. Wonder if your pictures are any good. Make sure to post pics when you get a watch :hangin:

onzenuub

Who the fuck are you????????????????????????????

Del

Hello again Oro :lmao2:. I actually figured this one out myself - I recognised your awesome photos :thumbsup:.

skintrade

Hi and welcome :lmao2:

solkryssare

So do you know who makes the best sub yet? I wont tell.

alistairw

:lol:

Welcome Oro, geez I hope you're as good as a photogragher as that G. Curio chap that recently went AWOL.