Sign in to follow this  
kevinmarry

SSTEEL Recommendation/Review

kevinmarry

I'm not one to post reviews or recommendations on forums, but this SSTEEL is worth mentioning. A friend recommended him and he didn’t disappoint. He is a pro, any email I sent was answered promptly. He was patient and polite regardless of the stupid questions I asked. I live in Slovakia and am always concerned sending anything my post but as soon as he received my watch he let me know straight away. He was quick to repair the watch and its working better than it ever has. I should note that I’m writing this a month after receiving the watch, its still working better than ever.

SSTEEL does a quality job he's trustworthy, fast and affordable - what more can you ask for? :)

He is my watch guy from here on out. PM me if you have a question

FuzzyCoyote

Nice one, glad you had the great service you were hoping for.

SSTEEL

Thanks for the kind words Kev mate, I'm sure a mod will move this thread to Member feedback, so don't worry about reposting your experiences.

Glad to hear the watch is still pleasing your better half ;)

dalboy

Wow !!

What a glowing reference .. I hope he paid you well :lmao:

Sorry Mick couldn't resist ..

Have to agree Mick is a Diamond Geeza

Dal.

SSTEEL
:lol: It was a lovely watch that I repaired for him. Well, his wife's watch. His local watchmaker shop couldn't fix it, so he got in touch and it went from there really. When I opened the watch I was shocked to see the damage this watchmaker had done, it was a quartz, and the watchmaker obviously was trying to force the wrong type of battery into the movement. Had to straighten the contacts and repair the shield, both of which were bent.