Sign in to follow this  
mrtsumoto80

Ancon Magnus

KarmaToBurn

I like them but the 56mm L2L is a bit long for me to consider buying. River had a special on some Ancon watches last year. Maybe get in touch with them to see if they can help you out with a Magnus?

mrtsumoto80

I like them but the 56mm L2L is a bit long for me to consider buying. River had a special on some Ancon watches last year. Maybe get in touch with them to see if they can help you out with a Magnus?

Thanks Karma, right now I'm gathering info to add this piece to my wishlist, my watch buys are closed until 2015, blown 2k in two months lol

But The next watch will be a bronze diver, Ancon, Armida, Olivier, I still have to decide, I agree with you 56mm is a bit long tho

Bash64
Thanks Karma, right now I'm gathering info to add this piece to my wishlist, my watch buys are closed until 2015, blown 2k in two months lol But The next watch will be a bronze diver, Ancon, Armida, Olivier, I still have to decide, I agree with you 56mm is a bit long tho

Oliver. Mmmmmm :)

fatarms

I kinda dig that X-35 Concept, looks like a SevenFriday only with a much more appealing case.

mrtsumoto80

Yea the concept is already available at Gnomos+ in singapore, those guys deal a lot of boutique brands and have a great service.

The problem to me with Ancon is the price, they are really good quality but they are using in most models Miyotas 8215 which I don't mind but they should price accordingly such as with an obris morgan and not $700 for another hundread dollars I preffer a Helberg bronzo all the way

Edited by mrtsumoto80

Hyjynx

I got this M26 Tank to tide me over the wait for a rep PAM382 Bronzo. It's almost twice the cost of the PAM, but quite worth it, IMO. It comes with the sturdier Miyota 9015 movement. The patina is coming along naturally and quite nicely. This photo doesn't even do it justice.

6y7y7a4u.jpg

mrtsumoto80

I got this M26 Tank to tide me over the wait for a rep PAM382 Bronzo. It's almost twice the cost of the PAM, but quite worth it, IMO. It comes with the sturdier Miyota 9015 movement. The patina is coming along naturally and quite nicely. This photo doesn't even do it justice.

6y7y7a4u.jpg

Very nice, in the case of the tank, the movement kind of compensates the pricing, in the magnus it is just too expensive...

Congrats on your tank, looks wonderful!