Sign in to follow this  
wez

Everything was fine....until now

wez

So we all know that we have to play the waiting game and pray to not get caught up by customs...well, my three packages flew through customs and shipping was lightning fast! I check my tracking and this is the good news I've been waiting for :

ydama5ah.jpg

I get home today to find the attempted delivery notices, one which had a note on it saying it had been attempted to be delivered at the wrong address :o and the other just saying the package is too large! So off I go down to the local post office.....to which I'm told the one package arrived on Wednesday but they cannot find it and the other they could not find either?!?!?!? WTF, this is supposed to be the easy part, but they took my phone number and are going to try and see where the packages may be, even though they should be in the post office waiting for me!

Really pissed!

Rant over :P

BaggyPants

If it's anything like here in South Yorkshire, your packages will first be taken back to the area sorting office and then sent back out to your local office. If they tried to deliver on the 11th, they won't be at the office for you to pick up until Saturday or Monday. Royal Fail and Parcel Farce are useless.

Tekkes

yeah, probable still on it's way back to the post office. In Belgium it's always the next day to pick something up.

Stuvetjee

Thats a bummer too hear! Hope it will be sorted soon :)

DR3M3L

Still in the van to be delivered this evening...............

That would have been awesome, but I think you have to wait longer than that......