Sign in to follow this  
KeNnY

44mm Marine Militare PAM Homage

KeNnY

Again hello all :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?:

So I have received another watch from Manbushijie :huh: It is 44mm Marine Militare PAM Homage. This watch has sea-gull 2530 Power Reserve automatic movement, mineral glass, polished Stainless steel construction and bracelet. SO less talking, more pictures ;)

s6300547.jpg

s6300548.jpg

s6300549.jpg

s6300551.jpg

s6300552.jpg

s6300562.jpg

s6300565.jpg

And now with my great BIG GATOR strap :facepalm:

s6300575a.jpg

s6300578n.jpg

dingle

very nice. I like the bracelet. :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?:

KeNnY

thank you. Yes I also like the bracelet :wheredidthehostingmoneygo?: very nice Finnish and have nice weight. Ordered it, when i will be in luxury suit, I will put bracelet on the PAM :huh:

TAGster

Nice watch.

I definately do not like the PAMs with ss bracelet, it´s ugly, I always prefer the straps.

Cheers!

KeNnY
Nice watch.

I definately do not like the PAMs with ss bracelet, it´s ugly, I always prefer the straps.

Cheers!

The straps with big buckle are why I have bought PAM :Whistle: you personally where do you buy nice thick straps ? I see many sellers, with everyone price around 100 USD...

TAGster
Nice watch.

Cheers!

The straps with big buckle are why I have bought PAM :woo: you personally where do you buy nice thick straps ? I see many sellers, with everyone price around 100 USD...

I got my big gator straps from a Beverly Hills eBay seller, here is the link:

http://stores.ebay.com/timepiecerepublic

I think this is the best value I´ve found so far, just to mention: last week I got a Big Gator thick strap with big buckle and very nice white stiching for 50 usd. shipping fee included, but I live in California 50 miles away from Beverly Hills.

KeNnY

TAGster my big gator is from the same seller :D we know what is good :D

vagelis2

hi!where did you buy this great BIG GATOR strap from?i have bought the same watch from manbushijie and l like your leather strap!

Edited by vagelis2

KeNnY

vagelis this big gator is avaiable at ebay :notworthy: I am sorry for the late reply

wombosi

Nice watch Kenny. Enjoy!

Balad1

Hello Kenny; sweet looking watch and strap.

Luthier

Kenny, great watch, and it's best on SS, ofcourse.

Gator... do you mean Alligator?

Strap is great too.

PGL

Kenny... I think we kind of have the same taste. I also have that watch LOL... well, I think I almost have every Marina Militare manbushi offers LOL (except for gold ones, I really don't like gold watches much).

KeNnY

:DD thanks guys, but I have already sold the watch (for 100€ btw) :rofl: but I would like to buy this type of MM

24839.jpg

PGL could be ! :huh: Luthier don't know. It has got written Vintage G on the back. It is the name of the strap, but why Big gator, maybe it is thick don't know (but it is cow leather not aligator ) :wabbitysex: now I have it on my Parnis uboat homage with white dial

s6300591.jpg

but the strap is really great ! I want to buy also the black version with orange stitching for the black dial orange font parnis. But bad thing is, I must always brush 1 mm of the strap to fit the 23mm lugs.

Balad1

Hello Kenny, it sounds like capitalism is alive and well, lol.

KeNnY

yeah, every spare € counts ! Here , most of the people don't know ebay, china website, and internet buying.. so you can always make some money without interest of the duty..