Sign in to follow this  
edwinowl

372 to keep or not to keep ... That is the, well you know

edwinowl

Came in from River today, was a bit of an impulse buy to be honest but I'd read about this movement and couldn't resist. Was a group buy over on HF and then I saw the customs issues being experienced by some and started to worry. Anyway in she came. Those that know me know I'm into my vintage builds and its over a year since I bought a rep. First impressions I have to say are very impressive much more so than any other rep I've bought. Even the strap is quality although to small for me. Anyhow I had a nice vintage tan style I bought from Gerry GRB and popped her on. I'd like to here from guys who have one how they're wearing, how long she's likely to run for as I've read 7 days. Still not sure if I'll keep her but we'll see. Anyway pics before the banners are out. Lol

a1b4ee9a4a1950d0f2aed63df7590069.jpg

8979679d41fe4c40e9909b2b8a67b3d5.jpg

186a396c323902deafb724c88ad5c736.jpg

899c0f3315a9482cf5097885751879a5.jpg

d4f660f0d14ffd74b5c7936d642dd6ce.jpg

TK01

PAM watches are very reliable they will last a long time keep it.

Daywatch

Hi, have read about 7 days and more. Different lume on hands and dial on a superrep? And than I see people posting about the Tudor BB where it looks uniform to me? As I like to wear this type of PAM on special occasions/ dinner out - the lume would put me off. Back to Rolex in this case. Front and backcase in daylight look great. Thanks for posting,

onionbag

Keep, me likey and may buy it if you sell..........thus incurring Mrs. onionbag's ire.

n18lld

Keeper. Love mine but just scraped the face on the roughcast about an hour ago. Major bummer!

grb

That's nice Andy but i'm not sure it's you though

n18lld
Keep, me likey and may buy it if you sell..........thus incurring Mrs. onionbag's ire.

Andy, fancy one with a scratched crystal? Nothing a quick rub with a cape cod wouldn't sort out............aye right!

onionbag

Andy, fancy one with a scratched crystal? Nothing a quick rub with a cape cod wouldn't sort out............aye right!

Sore one mate, maybe someone will have advice regarding a replacement crystal.

n18lld

Sore one mate, maybe someone will have advice regarding a replacement crystal.

Hopefully. It's not one of those 'hard to catch with camera' ones. More a 'canny see the 6 on the dial' one.

ShadyManc

I had a 390 and found it beautiful but too plain, the 372 is just a bigger version. I've considered getting 2-3 from the different makers and taking the best from each, but not sure I'd love it enough. Would rather commission a vintage build.

edwinowl

I'll let you know OB. Mrs gonna love you!!

Steve227

Although I don't have one mate, it is certainly on the list. As a vintage fan you can see why it's an attractive buy. I say keep ( if not I'll buy it lol).

edwinowl
I had a 390 and found it beautiful but too plain, the 372 is just a bigger version. I've considered getting 2-3 from the different makers and taking the best from each, but not sure I'd love it enough. Would rather commission a vintage build.

That's the thing though I've got a couple of vintage. It's the movement more than anything that I'm liking. Case is very impressive though. Have to say.

edwinowl
Although I don't have one mate, it is certainly on the list. As a vintage fan you can see why it's an attractive buy. I say keep ( if not I'll buy it lol).

Just feel I wanna fiddle with the dial and Lume. Haha.

ShadyManc

I like the movement also, and the case engravings are nice. I'm also led to believe it wears well compared to other 47s. May be worth getting a v2 of the SuperClone movement.

Steve227

Just feel I wanna fiddle with the dial and Lume. Haha.

Ha! Leave it alone!

Pihlippe

Send it to me...... :)

Mechwarrior

Keep

BadPickle

Gtg giveaway??????????

:lmao:

mysterio

Keep it. You'll soon know why. ;)

khador

Beautiful watch, definitely a keeper.

TK01

372 or 390 on my list of next watch to buy

TK01

That is a beautiful watch I just wonder how it would look on my p 8 inch wrist how big is your wrist ? Maybe a wrist shot ?

bgreg

She's a keeper....one the the best imho...

JohnPilot

Still love mine after 20 months :D

How is power reserve?