Sign in to follow this  
Mr Happy

BIG BANG EVOLUTION BEST EDITION - Pics included

Mr Happy

For those interested in what is in my opinion an excellent replication of the Hublot Big Bang S/S Carbon Ceramic

This is my first Rep purchase, a Hublot Big Bang S/S Carbon Ceramic, I wears nicely and seems to keep time well, the rotor is quite noisy, I'm told this is normal however.

Here is the description as per TD's website

New Breed Hublot Big Bang Evolution....

The Best Hublot Watch Ever Made....

Made with Genuine Fully Dissected...

1 : 1 Replication...

External Parts Completely Exchangeable with the Genuine!!!!

Platinum Plated Movement with Special Modified Circular Bridges, All Engraving as per Genuine...

New Style Date Font....

Leather Clad Front with Rubber Gummy Strap Base

MOVEMENT: Asian 7750 Valjoux Working Chronograph movement, 28800bph , Functional Regulator, Platinum Plating Circular Bridge Plate Modification with Detailed Engraving as per the Genuine

CASE DIAMETER: 44.5mm

THICKNESS: 16mm

DIAL COLOR: Matt Black dial, Lumed Steel Bar Markers, Very Good Lume on Markers and Needles, 3:00 and 6:00 recess subdials

CASE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel Composite Case Construction as per the Genuine, Solid 316F stainless steel (1 : 1 Caseset)

BRACELET: Calf Leather Clad Front with Antidust/Print Rubber strap base with Insignia Single Fold Deployant Clasp

FRONT GLASS: Sapphire crystal, Correct Height from Bezel, Double sided AR coated

BACK GLASS: Display case back with Serial Engraving.... Running Serial Numbers

BEZEL: Brushed Straight Grain Ceramic Bezel with Polished Edging

HACK MOVEMENT: Yes

CLASP TYPE: Deployant Folding Clasp

DATE: at 4:30, Correct New Style Date Font and Size (adjustment via Crown)

OTHER REMARKS:

Water Resistant

Running Secs at 9.00 subdials,

Fully Functional Chronograph

Top pusher starts/stops chronograph

Bottom pusher resets chronograph

REMARKS : All exterior Parts completely interchangeable with the genuine watch..

Blah blah... Here are the pics...

DSC_0339_zpsd0d60a88.jpg

DSC_0328_zps8baffcd8.jpg

DSC_0358_zps3ac445d5.jpg

DSC_0343_zpsa3a068a5.jpg

DSC_0348_zpsbdc00b76.jpg

Mr Happy

P2450466_zpsb41fb078.jpg

P2450467_zps1a7ac1d7.jpg

Movement detail pics

Stuvetjee

I really dont understand why people dont love the hubbies. I think they are awesome! mine says hi :)

tourby_zps13bdc325.jpg

Mr Happy

I really dont understand why people dont love the hubbies. I think they are awesome! mine says hi :)

Yes they are awesome looking watches, I've been wearing mine every day and loving it!

repsenthusiastic

jose mourinho wore Hublot at last week match vs Sunderland right?

George.

Looks amazing mate!

I understand a bit of the hate for the hublot brand but they have some really really beautiful pieces. I've got a 42mm SS fusion inbound - with avery hard to find grey satin finish dial. Very excited :dance:

Mr Happy

Looks amazing mate!

I understand a bit of the hate for the hublot brand but they have some really really beautiful pieces. I've got a 42mm SS fusion inbound - with avery hard to find grey satin finish dial. Very excited :dance:

Haters will hate. Sounds like you need to post some pics of the SS fusion when it arrives. I'm very interested to see it. I love satin and matt finishes, that's what attracted me to the SS, carbon ceramic HBB.

George.

Looks amazing mate!

Haters will hate. Sounds like you need to post some pics of the SS fusion when it arrives. I'm very interested to see it. I love satin and matt finishes, that's what attracted me to the SS, carbon ceramic HBB.

Absolutely will! I'll start a new thread somewhere when it arrives and I'll be sure to blitz you all with pics ;)

darkLogik

I haven't really checked out Hublot's before, but I must admit, that's a nice looking watch..

JasonBourneCIA

Beautiful piece. I wasnt really into hublots before partly because i have never heard of the brand i was more into mainstream rolex and omega . But after going to a watch store and seeing the gen hublots I was just mesmerized ..i got the 41 mm ss..plan get a v6 in rose ggold with diamonds on bezel and maybe a ss strap classic fusion

ajl007

Looks stunning!

jwalt

looks great. enjoy