Sign in to follow this  
SheriffWho

AP Diver V6 Quick Review

Boycie

V6 looks wiked but this time they managed to have hands that not match the lume if the bezel. Just a deal breaker for me...

Thats why I sold my V3.5

How hard can it be to use the same lume. Don't they have a Pantone colour for lume or something???

Agreed, although this is the the Gen Ceramic Diver which also has a blueish tinge to the lume on the hands. My V6 arrived today and also has the same look, not especially happy but that's life and from other V6's I've seen it appears to be series standard........

40F11FC5-BB1E-442C-A40F-8AEDA5239915_zpsfb3rlxu9.jpg

My V6

F22558CE-6F1F-401D-8517-20577FA89303_zpsw0spqoxn.jpg

bg5177

Ur V6 really looks awesome

SSTEEL

Got my new tracking number yesterday for my V6, landed in UK ok, so now onto Finland :)

Lefty83g
Nice watch! Will they ever end this Diver war??

HELL NO JUST LIKE THE SUB DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THEY CANT GET THE CROWN GUARD CORRECT OR THE PEARL RIGHT THEY LEAVE JUST ENOUGH WRONG FOR THE ANALS TO PICK AND BLOW WAY OUT OF SENSE SO THE POOR GUY LOOKS AT A SUB HE JUST FOOLED HIS BUDDIES FOR THE PAST YR WITH AND THE CLERKS AT THE JEWELRY STORE WIT WILL FORK OUT 400 FOR THE BP OR NOOB 5.46457 VESION THATS WHY IM JUST GONNA BUY A TC V6 WITH A GEN INSERT AND CALL IT A DAY

gB.

Hey Lefty, please fix your caps lock button. Thank you.

:)

xxlxxl59

waouw, impressive, almost nicer than the real think, what TD and price?

Ghostripper

Just got my new V.6...I am going to post a review/photoshoot this weekend!

Meanwhile....

vDupZuP.jpg

Lefty83g
Hey Lefty, please fix your caps lock button. Thank you.

:)

Sorry friend i wasnt yelling it was just easer on my phone lol

Sjors

Ordered mine from Ken td on the other forum.

Can't wait to wear it! :)

Pihlippe

Never fancy AP, but this diver.... .... :Thinking:

Jnsanee

Got my new tracking number yesterday for my V6, landed in UK ok, so now onto Finland :)

I want to order one too, shipping to Germany, so could you tell me where you bought it? I'd really appreciate it and thanks in advance. :)

SSTEEL

Meanwhile....

vDupZuP.jpg

I see your date wheel is low like mine. Are your 4's pointed, or flat? Mine are pointed.

Ghostripper

Meanwhile....

vDupZuP.jpg

I see your date wheel is low like mine. Are your 4's pointed, or flat? Mine are pointed.

pa8umu4e.jpg

Ummm...Can you see here? Is the date a good thing or a bad one? Haha, this is my first AP so far I am super happy. I got mine from the same source you got yours thanks to you. :) Thanks by the way.

Jnsanee

I got my one from Toro and am sending it back. The one from ken looks like it is actually a different watch! I just emailed ken so I will let you know what he says

I wanted to order the one from Toro, but your post made me think twice. Can you maybe explain where the watches were different, and point out the flaws that the one from Toro had?

northantsrich

I got my one from Toro and am sending it back. The one from ken looks like it is actually a different watch! I just emailed ken so I will let you know what he says

I wanted to order the one from Toro, but your post made me think twice. Can you maybe explain where the watches were different, and point out the flaws that the one from Toro had?

Sure, have a read of my below post.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=77046

agrimtex
The hands are a different colour to the hour markers from what I can see. On the gen they are very much all the same bright white. Please correct me if I am wrong

A big tell if what you say is true !!

parisianshut
The hands are a different colour to the hour markers from what I can see. On the gen they are very much all the same bright white. Please correct me if I am wrong

you are right , but this problem exists since V3.5 ! RELUME in the way to go ...

agrimtex

you are right , but this problem exists since V3.5 ! RELUME in the way to go ...

Thanks for confirmation! Well, my AP diver will remain in the box untill relume is done ... Such a big tell for me !

parisianshut

Thanks for confirmation! Well, my AP diver will remain in the box untill relume is done ... Such a big tell for me !

do not exagerate , i wear my V3.5 almost everyday and no one had a clue it's a rep. even one of my friend who is accountant at Audemars Piguet Swizerland.... only you see those details... only you. ;)

enjoy your watch buddy. at some point, some of us become so much obsessed , that they found a gen not perfect enough ... and if you read this forum like me you will encounter those obsessed guys who cannot even bear the quality of gens .... don't be stupid ! ;) wear your watch.

agrimtex

You might be right ! I am however disapointed that such obvious tell have not been corrected since v 3.5 ... Does not appear to be such a difficult enhancement, am I wrong ?

Cash cows, thats what we are ?

gran

Yes! That is correct!

parisianshut

You might be right ! I am however disapointed that such obvious tell have not been corrected since v 3.5 ... Does not appear to be such a difficult enhancement, am I wrong ?

it is not that obvious. now that you know it you only see that... but you bought the watch in the first place so i can guess it didn't bothered you that much at that time...

keep in mind that the only guys who will have the knowledge to call you fake are :

- AD's if they observe it at less than 10inch of their eyes

- crazy folks like us who always compare rep and gens.

if you don't want to wear it, send it to me !! :D !

agrimtex

Meuuuuuuuu Meuuuuuuu

agrimtex

I wore the AP today. I must admit it is difficult to notice the color difference if you dońt k´ow it and ve very close to the watch.

Still I am considering Relume to correct the flaw.

Sjors

i've contacted KeNnY for a re-lume, and waterproof.