Sign in to follow this  
Newarjos

Greetings from Spain

Newarjos

Hello

I am an amateur golf player, and this summer I participated in many tournments. The thing is that the prize in one of them was a genuine Rolex Submariner and I was about to win it, but I didn't by one shot. I was second and instead of the watch I got a cristal thing with the logo of the sponsor. I'm convinced that I'd have played much better if I alredy had a Rolex in my changing room locker.

I developped then an interest in top brand replica watches and have been surfing the web just to discover that it's full of scammers, until I found this wonderful forum.

I'm loking for a rolex just to start my collection of reps, but I confess I'm an utter ignorant. I would appreciate any advise you'd give.

Thanks in advance.

Brightlight

Welcome to the best rep forum! I suggest you check out the recommended dealers they'll be able to get you the Rolex of your dreams!

coolin

Hi and welcome

I am sure you are gonna be blown away by the rep Rollies I have a gmt from the timeshops promotion and it rocks, but to be honest it pales in comparison to the DssD and YM which my mate skin trade acquired from BK so check em out you won't be dissapointed and he does Subs too

Col

Ska

Hey

Welcome to RWG. You found the right place.

My advice would be, ask around, read some reviews and then choose one of the trusted dealers here. You'll have a stunning sub in no time!

Best of luck.

Ska. :thumbsup:

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse. A few golfers here too.....:P

Del

Hello and welcome :D. A Sub is a great choice for your first rep - I love my Sub LV from Narikaa (see my avatar :P).