Sign in to follow this  
tornadoalcaw

What is the difference between the PAM 111N V3 and the PAM 111N Series Perfect

tornadoalcaw

The PAM 111N Series Perfect by Noob seems to address some of the minor issues in the Noob V3 PAM 111. Is the Perfect version really better than the V3?

rory4881

Cracking first post by the way!

ALE7575

Cracking first post by the way!

Yes

I agree

ALE

dalboy

Introduction .. :Whistle:

Dal.

ALE7575

Buy V69 - Ultimate - Perfect - Best version - 1:1 rep - Made with a gen as sample. And don't forget Swiss certified movement and waterproofing assured 100m

Would not be more polite a correct introduction ??

ALE

tornadoalcaw

Hello, I should have introduced myself. I am new to the rep world. I have a collection of gens: Tissot, Rado, Zodiac, and 88 Ru Due Rhone. I plan on getting at least six reps during the next twelve months. Thanks.

Tornadoaclaw

mysterio

Please do share where this perfect version can be seen so we can say what the differences are. The website URL wouldn't happen to be www.panerai.com , would it? They make the absolute perfect reps. truly 1:1. ;)

Edited by mysterio

tornadoalcaw

TD Kuvarist. On the site the code number is P2904065. Look it up if you doubt me.

mysterio

TD Kuvarist. On the site the code number is P2904065. Look it up if you doubt me.

Goodness. PM'ing me that I displayed attitude just because I didn't know there was a new PAM rep from Kuvarsit? Some people can't take a joke (see the smiley at the end of my post). :facepalm: Yeah, sorry about that, I probably have no right talking about PAMs, especially to someone like you who has the lowdown on the new PAM reps.There is no new PAM111 from Kuvarsit. I looked it up (not because I doubted you but because I don't know much about updates on PAMs like you do).

Product P2904065

http://www.kuvarsit.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=31779

PANERAI PAM 111 N SERIES PERFECT 1:1 CLONE.FROM NOOB

That's no different from what the other dealers sell as Noob V3. Dealers can call watches whatever they want to differentiate their product from other dealers. Kuvarsit merely sold the Noob V3 as "Perfect 1:1 Clone". If you had provided that link instead of making the seemingly authoritative but vague statement "The PAM 111N Series Perfect by Noob seems to address some of the minor issues in the Noob V3 PAM 111", you might have gotten a straight answer. There is no PAM111N better than V3 out of the box other than gen.

towtrucker

thats anal

Mike on a bike

:butt kick: Eating_popcorn_gif.gif

Vuralism

Whilst I thoroughly enjoy the banter that often goes on within these walls, one thing I never understand is the flaming.

Yes the OP did a silly thing of asking which version is the best added to the fact it was their first post, and they also made the mistake of NOT introducing themselves.

But why bother even replying to this post if all you have to offer is smart ass comments that do nothing but make you seem rude and high and mighty.

If you don't want to offer support or have morals that stop you for commenting nicely... maybe just look elsewhere to boost your post count?

Must be just me... off to some M2M action.