Sign in to follow this  
musicmanofkent

UK suppliers

musicmanofkent

Hi guys,

Great forum - came across this by accident, but really useful info. Does anyone have any reccomendations for UK based suppliers / dealers. I am wary of international shipping because os Customs. Any replies all greatfully received.

KBH

Where are you from? Most places other than Switzerland and Italy aren't that bad. And Most of the dealers will gurantee delivery.

But Narikaa, PT and Toro Bravo are UK based. Check our Trusted Dealer List for more information.

OH, and welcome to the best rep forum around.........

greg_r
Hi guys,

Great forum - came across this by accident, but really useful info. Does anyone have any reccomendations for UK based suppliers / dealers. I am wary of international shipping because os Customs. Any replies all greatfully received.

Narikaa is in the UK, but if you are in the UK, you have NO customs problems. The UK is about the most rep-friendly country in the world. Never any customs issues, so buy from any of our trusted dealers in confidence.

musicmanofkent
Hi guys,

Narikaa is in the UK, but if you are in the UK, you have NO customs problems. The UK is about the most rep-friendly country in the world. Never any customs issues, so buy from any of our trusted dealers in confidence.

Thanks for response guys - so quick. I have just found Narikaa, but your advice about the UK being rep freindly has encouraged me to broaden my horizons. Great info - thanks again.

atmos

i want emigrate to UK :( :)

Ska

Yup - what greg said.

I like many of our membership here am UK based and use an overseas dealer. (Personally I use Mary but all of the trusted dealers are excellent)

You'll have no problems and in the hugely unlikely case of something going wrong some of our dealers even offer a refund/replacement in the event of a package being seized!!

Best of Luck!

Del

As everyone else has said, no issues in the UK. I'm in Scotland and have bought from House of Souvenirs and Timesshop, as well as Narikaa, and all packages both registered airmail and EMS airmail have came through no problems :(.

Oh, and welcome to RWG :).

fry847

Mary from watch international WILL never disappoint either matey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alfo982
Where are you from? Most places other than Switzerland and Italy aren't that bad. And Most of the dealers will gurantee delivery.

But Narikaa, PT and Toro Bravo are UK based. Check our Trusted Dealer List for more information.

OH, and welcome to the best rep forum around.........

WTF! I live in Switzerland and my parents are in Italy... what a lucky guy I am!!

Member X
WTF! I live in Switzerland and my parents are in Italy... what a lucky guy I am!!

LOL

You picked the wrong hobby :) :(

To the OP, as above, you should have few problems shipping into the UK from anywhere :)

There has been some talk about a worldwide crackdown in september, but nothing has come out of that yet so we watch and wait... :)

skintrade
Yup - what greg said.

I like many of our membership here am UK based and use an overseas dealer. (Personally I use Mary but all of the trusted dealers are excellent)

You'll have no problems and in the hugely unlikely case of something going wrong some of our dealers even offer a refund/replacement in the event of a package being seized!!

Best of Luck!

Hi and welcome :D

coolin

hi and welcome to the board

col

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse ;)