Sign in to follow this  
TK01

Best Rolex 4 my Girl ? Post pics birthday !!

TK01

Ok so she already has Chanel J12 ceramic, she's picky nothing to guyish , she loves gold looking stuff or white... I want the best replicated rolex with the best movement Any Ideas guys ? For her birthday please specify model and pictures

digger2

Very hard to know which model of Rolex she wants, there are a lot of different lady Rolex replicas with swiss movements.

This is a nice watch, not Rolex though...

http://www.tswatchlt...1-28800bph.html

TK01

I want to stick to rolex even though that's a very nice Omega. I was liking at the yacht master something like that she does like subdials I wish rolex made a ceramic bracelet. I would get get get gold playted but I want it to last not to wear out

narikaa

Silver Submariner

5105-2.jpg

chats

need the picture of your GF for uhh.... research purposes... :giggle:

kidding

i think mid size santos 100 would be good

TK01

I am thinking Daytona 3 subdials, fully gold plated Chronograph automatic. Do you guys think its a good 1 ?

Amit

YM

TK01
B84371E2-B075-4D9F-B575-08CD2C111CD2.png

Horlogeman

It's difficult... In the (good) old days ladies where satisfied with a 26mm Datejust/Day-Date but nower days it needs to be big. Girls are wearing Daytona's, Submariners, GMT-Masters etc.

The Silver Submariner is maybe a option from Reg, but... I believe it is a fantasy model.

Why don't you give google a try "celeb lady rolex" or something so you can see what the women are wearing these days.

The latest watch I have bought for my girlfriend was a yellow golden Datejust with Oyster bracelet, white dail and Roman Hour marks a 36mm model.

plankton

Yacht master

JSJ

DSSD

RUSH2112

Who makes the best female rolex?

TK01

I was looking at the Yacht master in the begging but after talking to one of the TD he said Dayjust is the best replicated rolex in his opinion . I am thinking to go with that gold Daytona her chanel I think is 26mm or little higher I am just trying to go of what she likes not what I like.... I was also looking at the same Daytona but black face plate. She can't stand two time bracelets like Stainless steel and gold . She said she wouldn't mind leather one day and she totally loves ceramic

TK01

Guys here is what I am thinking to get her , so you guys can tell me anything wrong with this movement ? Or anything I should be aware of ? I'd rather pay little more and get best reliable one

B76B63AA-A486-42C1-86F9-73D9397016E6.png

B84371E2-B075-4D9F-B575-08CD2C111CD2.png

JSJ

You are going to open a can of worms here mate. Good luck :giggle:

I'm normally a staunch defender of the latest 7750 watches but even I will admit that you have probably picked the least reliable and consistent of the expensive reps.

Why not go for a 'three pointer - ie one with just hour, minute and second hand. Far less to go wrong. Or, if you only want the chronograph for show, look for a Nembo (TD on repgeek) version of this watch. That will likely be reliable.

Daywatch

Sorry to disappoint but the risk of it breaking is higher than with almost any other - even if she never uses the chrono and its a 40mm huge watch You talked about 26mm somewhere....

Daywatch
mascot

Omega ladymatic

chats

maybe gold: ballon bleu de Cartier http://www.ttw888.co...roducts_id=5471

chrono: Tag F1 ladies ceramic white with or without bling: http://www.ttw888.co...roducts_id=9564

ladies cockpit: http://www.ttw888.co...roducts_id=6203

+1 for the cartier

my parents bought the gen as a couples watch for their anniversary last year. looks good and classy, even though the mens cartier BB does not suit my dad very well :giggle:

TheSav

I'm guess that she wears the pants? :lol:

FYI - secs @ 6 is a no no.

Why don't you just "browse" the TD sites with her and see what she likes.

TK01

This is what I was worried about @ 6 is a no go.

TK01

This would be a suprise so I don't want her to know as far as letting her go online and choose with me

TK01

So how about this one ? I don't want anything secs @6

164242EC-929B-4EAD-97B3-2115ADC7C691.jpg

zufir

Rolex daytona datejust pink flower dial BAM

rolex-datejust-floral-pink-dial-stainless-steel-jubilee-automatic-ladies-watch-116200pfaj-34.jpg

Edited by zufir

TK01

To childish