Sign in to follow this  
GreenHornet

Greetings from the Great State of Texas

GreenHornet

Just stopping by to formally introduce myself to the membership. I have been lurking on the site for the past 3 - 4 days and might I say; I'm happy I found it. I had been in the market for a decent replica for about a month, and I had been trying to find a way to steer clear of the scammers. I had been scouring the web to try and figure out a way to find a quality watch, but not get taken in the process.

I was almost ready to pull the trigger on a Tag Heurer with a "merchant" who turned out to a well documented scammer site. Thank goodness I found this site and thoroughly read your trusted dealer list. I read pretty much all the recommended reviews, tutorials, and FAQs.

So just last night, I pulled the trigger on the following pieces from Lay at ReplicaMake.com

1. Breitling Bentley GT TT A-7750

2. Rolex Daytona TT A-7750

3. SG 2008 GP F1 LIMITED CHRONO DAY-DATE SS A-7750

Got all three for a little more than I was going to pay the "scammer" for one "Swiss made" AAA quality replica. Wow, I feel like a boob for even considering what I almost did.

And to think, just two days ago, I didn't know what 7750 was. Let me say you fine gentlemen saved me a ton a of heartache and head banging, and likely a good sum of my hard earned cash.

dingle

great to hear and welcome to the nuthouse :D

did you read up on the 7750 daytona?

KBH

Welcome GH. Don't forget the pictures when you get the watches.

I hope they don't get snagged by Dallas Customs. They're pretty tough on reps. Might have been good to break them up into a couple of shipments. Let us know how it works out.

dingle

I hope they don't get snagged by Dallas Customs. They're pretty tough on reps. Might have been good to break them up into a couple of shipments. Let us know how it works out.

you should now ship him a new pair of drawers. He just shit in his. :D

greg_r

Good to hear. It always makes my day to know that we've saved someone from a scammer.

Welcome to RWG! :D

pollux1

I have a Bentley GT, top notch rep imho mate. Welcome to the forum, it's a great place to learn about watches!

GreenHornet
great to hear and welcome to the nuthouse :D

did you read up on the 7750 daytona?

Yes, sure did, thanks for mentioning it. That's one watch I have lusted after for years, no issues for me.

KBH

Fortunately not all shipments into TX go through Dallas. He can have Lay ship the next batch to me and I'll forward them. :D

Ska

Welcome to RWG and congratulations on your first (rather epic) haul!!

Here's to the first of many

:D

ska

GreenHornet

That does tend to worry me a bit, since I had my own little shopping spree, had to order something for the wife as a bribe :D . I would hate to think the Feds confiscated all my stuff!!!!

GreenHornet
Welcome to RWG and congratulations on your first (rather epic) haul!!

Here's to the first of many

ska

Hopefully I won't be ordering any more watches for a couple years or more. But this is really my first foray into the higher end time pieces, I have always just lusted from afar. Got the three brands I have always wanted to own.

GreenHornet
I have a Bentley GT, top notch rep imho mate. Welcome to the forum, it's a great place to learn about watches!

I have learned lots in the past few days. My best watches up to this date were Seiko's and Invicta's.

coolin

wow no messing about with your 1st order I see, im sure you wont be dissapointed

oh and hi and welcome aboard matey

Col

Member X
Hopefully I won't be ordering any more watches for a couple years or more.

Yeah, good luck with that... :yoda:

I predict an empty wallet very soon! :D

skintrade

Hi and welcome :Sleepy:

I see u are not f**king about there, straight in with the big buys, thats what I like to see. :D

GreenHornet

Just found out from Lay last night that the factory is no longer producing the Breitling Bentley GT's. What a bummer........ I was really looking forward to wearing that rep.

Guess I'll opt for a Navitimer instead.

Also, I must say I'm impressed by their service, I was sent actual photos of the watch I will be recveiving and a YouTube video of it being tested. Now that is what I call quality service.

I'm confident I will be buying from these fine gents again in the near future.

gB.

Hello and welcome! :P

Luthier
Hopefully I won't be ordering any more watches for a couple years or more.

Yeah, rrright...

:P