Sign in to follow this  
Chairman7w

Chairman's Collection

Chairman7w

I had the unfortunate occurence to stumble upon this website about two years ago. Now, thousands of dollars later, I'm ready to share my collection with you guys.

NoPics-2.jpg

NoPics-4.jpg

NoPics-8.jpg

NoPics-3.jpg

NoPics-5.jpg

NoPics-7.jpg

NoPics-10.jpg

NoPics-11.jpg

NoPics-13.jpg

NoPics-19.jpg

NoPics-11.jpg

NoPics-1.jpg

NoPics-18.jpg

NoPics-6-1.jpg

NoPics-32.jpg

NoPics-36.jpg

NoPics-27.jpg

NoPics-26.jpg

NoPics-25.jpg

NoPics-24.jpg

NoPics-22.jpg

NoPics-21.jpg

NoPics-20.jpg

NoPics-16.jpg

NoPics-15.jpg

NoPics-14.jpg

NoPics-12.jpg

NoPics-9-1.jpg

NoPics-7-1.jpg

NoPics-1-1.jpg

NoPics-5-1.jpg

NoPics-4-1.jpg

NoPics-3-1.jpg

NoPics-2-1.jpg

NoPics-33.jpg

NoPics-34.jpg

NoPics-29.jpg

NoPics-28.jpg

NoPics-1.jpg

RUSH2112

Very nice.

zufir

Cool collection ! What's the movement in most of them ?

Chairman7w

Thanks.

They're mostly Quartz, some automatic, and a few manual winds.

I plan on expanding this post, to eventually include all my watches, including small descriptions and histories (where I got them, etc).

Ishmael

Wow. Three things jump out at me: First, I just bought that exact watch box (Tech Swiss, right?), only mine's in black/charcoal. Second, I lean my watches up at an angle just like you (camaraderie and all that). Third, and most important, your box is full, and mine is not. Here's hoping to be a "full-box" man like you in the not-too-distant future. Some beautiful pieces you have there!

LeandroBR

Some lovely pieces. Congrats,very nice collection!

dannyw

which one you wear the most?

sergiiko

Do you really like that Monaco gold ( from Narikaa?)? I don't ask to sell it, just how does feel this watch?

Chairman7w

That's a *really* good question. Man. I'd have to say the PAM 111; the Bond Anniversary watch; or the Top Gun. Just love those. (I posted the pics down below:)

BUT - I just picked up the Omega Dark Side of the Moon, and the Speedmaster Moon watch. So they will be getting significant rotation, too.

NoPics-33.jpg

NoPics-28.jpg

NoPics-15.jpg

Chairman7w

Do you really like that Monaco gold ( from Narikaa?)? I don't ask to sell it, just how does feel this watch?

Another good question.

I love the look of it. It struck me as soon as I saw it and I wanted it! BUT - I rarely wear it. For a couple reasons: 1- I have very small wrists and it's pretty big. 2 - I try and make it a point to match the watch to my clothes on that particular day, and it doesn't go along with a lot of stuff I have. LOL Seriously. I need to work it in more often, though, to be sure.

zufir

That's a *really* good question. Man. I'd have to say the PAM 111; the Bond Anniversary watch; or the Top Gun. Just love those. (I posted the pics down below:)

BUT - I just picked up the Omega Dark Side of the Moon, and the Speedmaster Moon watch. So they will be getting significant rotation, too.

NoPics-33.jpg

NoPics-28.jpg

NoPics-15.jpg

are they quartz ?

Chairman7w

One of each, actually.

PAM - manual wind

Omega - Automatic

Top Gun - Quartz

dannyw

I have never put my eye on quartz, dont appreciate them.. From now on,mayb i should, bcoz they are relatively much lower price than autos, and i believe they might be more reliable (break less than 7750s).. If i m right, sir, good choice.

kolchak

nice collection & love the strap on the 111 - who is maker??

quartz are a great value when sold in the best cases w/o a moving (ticking) second hand or chrono option. . Had a $100 quartz seawolf a while back that was spectacular - 1/3 cost of the highbeat version with same case. .

Would love to find more of those deals.... .

kayser2705

Very nice collection!!! Even the citizen looks cool!! I love the Omega Skyfall ! Which model is the Panerai ? The one after the silver Tag Heuer link.

Chanelton

which version is your Omega Bond 50th Anniversary if you don't mind me asking? Looks really good!

Chairman7w

Very nice collection!!! Even the citizen looks cool!! I love the Omega Skyfall ! Which model is the Panerai ? The one after the silver Tag Heuer link.

Thanks I appreciate the nice comments. Man, it's been so long as I think this is actually first Rep I ever bought. Pretty sure, if memory serves, it's a 332 Luminor 1950 Regatta Rattrapante

which version is your Omega Bond 50th Anniversary if you don't mind me asking? Looks really good!

I got 50th Anniversary Bond from Reg, at Narrika

Maahinen

Nice collection

Chairman7w

Thanks nsirianni, I too had a goal of "I just want to fill this one box up."

But the watch Gods are cruel tricksters, and now I have extra watches floating around my drawer as well. Not *quite* time for another box, but I'm betting it will be before the new year.

Wow. Three things jump out at me: First, I just bought that exact watch box (Tech Swiss, right?), only mine's in black/charcoal. Second, I lean my watches up at an angle just like you (camaraderie and all that). Third, and most important, your box is full, and mine is not. Here's hoping to be a "full-box" man like you in the not-too-distant future. Some beautiful pieces you have there!

Robin195959

Great collection and presentation Chairman.

conx

nice collection - all you need now is another watch box.....

dalboy

Plenty of stunners there ..

That gold Monaco looks way outta place though .. send it here and i'll look after it for ya. ! :lol:

Dal.

machiavegli

Chairman: well done, sir. I love the whole collection, and I'm glad to see someone else buying some reps outside the Rolexes and Panerais (no disrespect, it's just folks gotta branch out!)

Nice watchboxes too btw!

-Mach

Chairman7w

Thanks Mach, that was almost word for word what my thought process was going in to the hobby. It was the Top Guns and Monacos of the world that caught my attention.

Connery77

Where on earth did you get that gold Monaco??