Sign in to follow this  
airfix163

re watchesoline/perfectwatchesus/auto2@goldbillssi/ robeol.com

airfix163

i have recently been done by a replica watch site called watchesoline.com only when they have your money do they post a reciept listing 2 other blogs your dealing with these are [email protected] and www.robeol.com on seeing this i tried to cancel the transaction they refused to answer any of my e/mails the phone number they supplied always states engaged ring back later please alert all your friends to this site together we can close them down for the better also they go under the blog perfectwatchesus this site is still active after much trouble with the bank i wrote there head office a not so nice letter stating the web site concerned and its owner i am please to state tonight that i have been refunded the money paid to this scam site please avoid this perfectwatchesus or whatever they call themselves now there scum

Edited by airfix163
active links to scam sites disabled.

RichardMiami

thanks for the info.

Moved to Scams

airfix163

i was advised that they are now also using the blog perfectwatchesus please do not deal with them and advise your friends

Edited by airfix163

airfix163

after working through all night because im so pissed that i have been scammed and fell for there shit i have located the following the site watchsoline.com is owned by a mr wen e/mail [email protected] www.robeol.com is operated by a mr zhang e/mail [email protected] again i have sent them e/mails advising them to there scam again the standard none reply if the moderator does not allow me to post these e/mails then im sorry but i need to alert others and i also need to calm down

docholiday08

Punctuation?

airfix163

there 2 hours sleep what can i say sorry

M.A.D

Use the trusted dealers here.

headhunt3r

how did you pay? credit card?

airfix163

believe me i will this im so ashamed to admit was the first replica watch i was going to buy now you can see why im annoyed

airfix163

yes i did and am i having trouble with them trying to get a charge back this as we talk is still ongoing so far 5 phone calls one site visit

plankton

good info!

RichardMiami

Double post. Combined with the other thread. Please don't do that.

Thank you.

RichardMiami

triple post. Don't do this again.

airfix163

ok sorry i