Sign in to follow this  
Lefty83g

Has anyone else had a drastic change of heart about Panerai

Robin195959

No. I've never really seen the attraction and still don't. Which will probably upset 80% of the people on here but that just reinforces my view. Opinions are just that please don't show your macho aggressive ignorance by crapping me.

Iz3fuy

They weren't my cup of tea. Then I have bought my very first one: confortable on the wrist, easy to read ( well, gettting older means more difficulties reading the time on watches like 6241 Newman, if you know what I mean), stylish with sporty or less formal clothing. And the collection is growing. Viva PAM!

TK01

Yes easy to read is one reason I appreciate it

Robin195959
They weren't my cup of tea. Then I have bought my very first one: confortable on the wrist, easy to read ( well, gettting older means more difficulties reading the time on watches like 6241 Newman, if you know what I mean), stylish with sporty or less formal clothing. And the collection is growing. Viva PAM!

I'll get you which ever PAM you want to swap with your 6241. :-)

Lefty83g
I was never much of a watch wearer until I found this forum. I thought Tags were the best...lol, guess that's what you get for living in the middle of nowhere. My first watch from the forum was of course a Tag, but then I got a PAM253I and an AP ROO 3.5. I love the 253 and the AP, but the AP will have to go to get the 346. I read what everyone thought of the AP and don't get me wrong, it's a really nice watch, but just doesn't feel right on me. So for now 3 watches keep me happy, Tag, being a quartz model for work, 253 for sport and 346 for those special nights out.

AP_zpsb4d5ff88.jpg

TAG1_zps80f78a3a.jpg

PAM3_zpsbf2b20cc.jpg

Is that a combat straps toad strap on the Pam

Pseudonym

anyqa7uh.jpg

pygy5e4u.jpg

byryjyze.jpg

8y8yrubu.jpg

a2ahaha9.jpg

Just a sample...

ticktickboom

PAMs are groovy, I understand why people fall in and out of love with them, I also get why some people don't like them at all, its horses for courses I guess.

I personally find Panerai very interesting, the design is cool and different to most other watches, I also love the versatility of straps and the changeability of them.

I once had a 111 v3 noob marlin modded on asso, I really liked it but ended up selliing it to source another desire. Now i'm really liking the look of the new Bronzy from KW and after holding someones gen 360 i'm thinking of getting a black piece, possibly a 386 or 390.

Porter21
9055473728_41b834b474_b.jpg The ONLY Pam I need.

.... yea if you want to catch syphilis herpes type C :D

I'd still hit it though

Porter21
PAM 253i Flyback chrono, with the domed sapphire

PAM 253i

13877832933_a12fa18517.jpg

I CALL DIBBS!! :mine:

PM me whenever you feel like getting rid of this beauty!!

seriously.... anytime, i will take that from you without thinking about it....

ccrsvo
I was never much of a watch wearer until I found this forum. I thought Tags were the best...lol, guess that's what you get for living in the middle of nowhere. My first watch from the forum was of course a Tag, but then I got a PAM253I and an AP ROO 3.5. I love the 253 and the AP, but the AP will have to go to get the 346. I read what everyone thought of the AP and don't get me wrong, it's a really nice watch, but just doesn't feel right on me. So for now 3 watches keep me happy, Tag, being a quartz model for work, 253 for sport and 346 for those special nights out.

AP_zpsb4d5ff88.jpg

TAG1_zps80f78a3a.jpg

PAM3_zpsbf2b20cc.jpg

Is that a combat straps toad strap on the Pam

Yes, it is from Combat Straps