Sign in to follow this  
LightGeek

TC V6 16610 Submariner

LightGeek

TC 16610 Sub V6 with the same spec as TC 16610 V5/TC 16610LV Type3 with the upgrade of the KH 16610 dial and TC 93250 V5 bracelet... and Caddell Vintage Insert.

Exactly 60 days from payment to delivery.

I'm stoked, chuffed to bits, <insert witty comment here>!

As you move up the rep quality chain, you pay exponentially more for smaller and smaller gains. In this case, everything is just a tiny bit better in every single way. It just "feels tight"

This isn't so much a review then as a place for me to park some pics...

LightGeek

yhu7ete8.jpg

yvazuvu8.jpg

a4ega5yn.jpg

LightGeek

y2ese5y3.jpg

y7amy9eg.jpg

LightGeek

3ageju4e.jpg

nane6uma.jpg

5ynypuvu.jpg

u6a3a6as.jpg

Proctor

That's a beaut LG. Great pictures too. What setup are you using for those macro shots? Very crisp!

LightGeek

That's a beaut LG. Great pictures too. What setup are you using for those macro shots? Very crisp!

An old iPhone and a $2 clip on macro lens.

Pavo

What make of lens I'm looking for one? Great watch. It's on my wish list. What is the sweep like from tc's movement?

PepitoGrillo

Very cool photos and nice 2$ investment.

I'm impressed.

ShovelnTC

That's un-believable!!! Please more info on your clip on macro lens!!

Chiruku

That's un-believable!!! Please more info on your clip on macro lens!!

Yep! Second that - those shots are awesome

Kemist

Mine says HI :). I love it, wearing it everyday!

Kastra10

Search Macro lens foe iphone on ebay... Just ordered! :nana:

Fantastic shots!!

Mariner89

absolutely beautiful mate ... if you don't mind me asking when you inquired about different pieces ... how did you go about that? ... i was under the impression when you order from Thomas you get a standard "model" can you mix and match ... like a certain dial with a certain bracelet and certain date wheel ?

Kemist
absolutely beautiful mate ... if you don't mind me asking when you inquired about different pieces ... how did you go about that? ... i was under the impression when you order from Thomas you get a standard "model" can you mix and match ... like a certain dial with a certain bracelet and certain date wheel ?

He has a few models on his site under watch list. Generally, with his Cadell range (his own design of the submariner), there are about 3 models: with date or without date, with cyclop and without cyclop (if i remember corectly). He has a photo for each type and a code for them, u will then use the code to order.

Mariner89

He has a few models on his site under watch list. Generally, with his Cadell range (his own design of the submariner), there are about 3 models: with date or without date, with cyclop and without cyclop (if i remember corectly). He has a photo for each type and a code for them, u will then use the code to order.

I know all of the different models he offers and I know the specs of each but what I'm wondering is if I said for instance "hey I would like the caddell rouge with a black date wheel and a v5 bracelet and a vintage insert" ... would that be possible? or do you have to just buy extra parts and swap them out yourself

Pavo

I'm sure he would make adjustments for every order. I've got my eye on his sub rouge with negative dwo, vintage insert and kh dial which I know he has a limited supply of. I'm not sure on the bracelet though. I would like it if he moved to the newer style of bracelet with the gridlock clasp I think they are much better.

Kemist
I'm sure he would make adjustments for every order. I've got my eye on his sub rouge with negative dwo, vintage insert and kh dial which I know he has a limited supply of. I'm not sure on the bracelet though. I would like it if he moved to the newer style of bracelet with the gridlock clasp I think they are much better.

KH dial is a charm!! Lume is perfect.

LightGeek
3u7una8y.jpg

Jonnybaws

3u7una8y.jpg

Bravo sir... bravo!

Now, :mesmerise: sell it to me for much cheapness :giggle:

LightGeek

Not the best pic but that v3 date wheel is brilliant. It's visibly raised print is difficult to photograph using an iPhone.

zy8y4yda.jpg

LightGeek

You can kind of tell here but that's the best I can do while in the car free hand.

gy8y3u9y.jpg

zinnboy

3u7una8y.jpg

Bravo sir... bravo!

Now, :mesmerise: sell it to me for much cheapness :giggle:

LOL

kayser2705

Nice watch!!

nibo

Great pictures , fantastic watch - im liking me a Rolex soon :giggle:

FunkyTang

Which iPhone macro lens did you use?