Sign in to follow this  
dimaxzouze

ZF VS KW Pam 382 Bronze

dimaxzouze

i m looking forward to buying one of these. saw that KW costs less than ZF. KW will be out by May 20. so many are already claiming it is better than the ZF. any one can help in making a decision?

gvln68

Ale will help us to choose right one

ALE7575

Already commented in KW Section:

Thread: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...opic=77783&st=0

Copy:

I really think it has been worth waiting for this release

I know it is very early and we have not yet got the final product, but at this moment I have seen some improvements over ZFac version and, however, I have not seen any worsening

I cannot judge about dial-bezel alignment, because there are no frontal pics to see it.

As far as I can see:

- Kunrling of bezel seems not as polished as gen but way better in finish and shape accuracy

- If we trust KW info, working of rotating bezel is more gen-like and without gaps. But we cannot prove that, just trust KW info

- Lume colour is very uniform in hands, dot markers, stick markers and printed markers on subdial @9...

- We can see very uniform colour and quality of material between case, bezel, bezel markers and CG

- Starting patina is smooth and uniform, Not in an aggressive way or with ugly stains, very gen-like

- Black minute markers on bezel are better placed in relation to pearl and other markers and overall more accurate

- CG chanfered corners are more accurate

- Nice engravings REG T.M. in CG

- Seemingly nice strap with better quality

- Cheaper price with seemingly better quality

Movement it is nicely decorated and with "real" jewels as other KW versions (and ZFac last versions). Balance wheel position of A7750 is @11 whereas the gen P.9000 is @7.

The inner side of the lugs when inserting in the back of the case is not like gen, the same as ZFac version. Rep insertion has not "step" whereas gen insertion presents a little "step". This was already explained by Polonus in other KW thread of announcement but remains without correction in KW version. It is a flaw really no noticeable in practice, but that will be useful to tell the reps in the future from the back view.

The overall finish and care for details seems KW typical and we can assure this is a very beautiful watch and a nice and accurate replica.

I will try to make a review in some time

Congrats Mehmet and his team

ALE

Edited by ALE7575

marper

To me if the strap is better and the bezel is fixed it will be a no brained to go with KW as long as there are no drastic worsening. And KW is a bit cheaper so I'm pre - ordering the KW. I hope I'm not disappointed.

mysterio

To me if the strap is better and the bezel is fixed it will be a no brained to go with KW as long as there are no drastic worsening. And KW is a bit cheaper so I'm pre - ordering the KW. I hope I'm not disappointed.

Then it's not a no-brainer, for now. The corrected bezel isn't out yet, and you put too much riding on a strap that you should really think about replacing with a nice one for a watch this good (KW or ZF).

PepitoGrillo

A 500$ watch deserves something better than a 15$ rep strap.

There is not enough info IMHO yet to be able to make a 100% reasonable choice, but if I had to choose I would go for KW.

I would wait anyway.

gvln68

waiting for kW version

c888

so is this the KW 382?...didn't see pics yet from kw so not sure if these are the final production samples?

001138vfwlthfuftwhubzc.jpg

001202yr7dbxo4f6c3cj6w.jpg

001030vn2gganax66xaagj.jpg

dimaxzouze

did they start shipping yet? anyone got QC pics? i preordered two weeks ago. still no news

Sultan Brunei

KW no longer talks in forum about the 382 since 20/5 :D

dimaxzouze

Damn can t wait man.

gvln68

also cant wait!

ALE7575

KW no longer talks in forum about the 382 since 20/5 :D

Damn can t wait man.

also cant wait!

Amanda has updated info yesterday:

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=77783&view=findpost&p=1296422

Hello dear All,

I am really so sorry for keep you all waiting for such a long time.

We will update the original and final pics on forum in 2 days , then send QC pics confirm for sure .

Pls wait 2 days more until next Monday. I knew you all can not wait anymore.

Thanks you so much for your cooperation and support.

Best regards,

Amanda

Daywatch

Depends if You can wait and the attitude towards money. Maybe someday I will buy the KW.. or not. Visiting Jacksontse just to look at his prices before going for one is always healthy imo. But than the Blancpain FF and the Tudor Blackbay blue are higher in my priority list as I already have the PAM193 Submersible. (If not would have gone for this one already).