Sign in to follow this  
daytona4me

Happy RWGers have a stable stomping ground.

daytona4me

Guten Freitag!

Happy to see that the old/New RWG lives again.

Thanks trailboss for keeping me in the loop. I appreciate the respect and will try to return it to you and this forum.

All the best to everyone here on RWG.

In honor of RWG, let me purchase the first round of peep shows..

peepshow.jpg

AllergyDoc

Peep shows? Move it to the Bin! :cry:

trailboss99

Thanks D4M. Of cause your happy, you have no doubt noticed how the IQ (that's insanity quotiant) rises every time the ole green steam goes belly up :cry:

Seriously, thanks for the support. It was a lot easier to enter into this knowing we had the support of the forua admins. We need better relations and co-operation between the forua if all are going to grow and prosper. This I belive.

Have a looky round. Not much to see yet but we'll get there. Comments/sugestions more than welcome.

Regards,

Col.

Luthier
Thanks D4M. Of cause your happy, you have no doubt niticed how the IQ (that's insanity quotiant) rises every time the ole green steam goes belly up :P

Seriously, thanks for the support. It was a lot easier to enter into this knowing we had the support of the forua admins. We neen better relations and co-operation between the forua if all are going to grow and prosper. This I belive.

Have a looky round. Not much to see yet but we'll get there. Comments/sugestions more than welcome.

Regards,

Col.

Where I can buy Aussie/English spelling dictionary?

:Just Kidding:

trailboss99

Not from me buddy. I belive it's on the shelf in the supporters lounge beside the copys of "explaining stuff to Onz in simple english" and " Klinkenese for beginers" There on the shelf above John's concrete and rebar standerds and below an old set of "Complete Canadian Tennis Rankings" we still appear to have.

Col.

greg_r
Guten Freitag!

Happy to see that the old/New RWG lives again.

D4M!

Great to see you here - thanks for the encouragement. Much appreciated! :P

oscarmadfish

welcome

only langauge onze understands is boobs

onzenuub

Guten Samstag, freut mich Ihnen hier zu sehen, and for Oscar: NO NUDITY on this forum please.

oscarmadfish

:Drooling:

rc42
....... NO NUDITY on this forum please.

:lol::cry: :Cry: :cry: :Cry:

Edited by rc42

iabounty
Guten Samstag, freut mich Ihnen hier zu sehen, and for Oscar: NO NUDITY on this forum please.

Nah, zie zeit loony tunes onz.......... Female nudity always welcome......... Key word FEMALE........... :thumbdown:

coolfire

Hello peeps!

I realised i had to re-register my nick again... :thumbdown:

Anyhow, here's to rwg1's future success! By the way, would somebody be kind enough to bring back the good 'ol X'mas theme in time for the festivities? :thumbdown:

trailboss99

I belive a copy has been unearthed and is waiting on Greg to find time to do somthing about it. He's having a busy week and then there's the matter of his REAL job.

Col.

greg_r
Hello peeps!

I realised i had to re-register my nick again... :D

Anyhow, here's to rwg1's future success! By the way, would somebody be kind enough to bring back the good 'ol X'mas theme in time for the festivities? :D

Glad you made it! Welcome!

I'll see what I can do about a Christmas theme - been hacking at this thing solidly for the last couple weeks just getting it running, but I'll see what I can come up with. Might not be right away, though :D

coolfire
Hello peeps!

I realised i had to re-register my nick again... :)

Anyhow, here's to rwg1's future success! By the way, would somebody be kind enough to bring back the good 'ol X'mas theme in time for the festivities? :beer:

Glad you made it! Welcome!

I'll see what I can do about a Christmas theme - been hacking at this thing solidly for the last couple weeks just getting it running, but I'll see what I can come up with. Might not be right away, though :)

Yay! :drunksing:

Really hope for that to happen... Thank you for the warm welcome... After all, i started out in RWG1... :)

greg_r
Yay! :drunksing:

Really hope for that to happen... Thank you for the warm welcome... After all, i started out in RWG1... :lol:

hehe - didn't we all :D