Sign in to follow this  
fijishams

NiceReplica or H of S for IWC Cousteau?

fijishams

Hi guys,

I really like the IWC Costeau (the 2006 model I think it is). Both House of Souvenirs and Nice Replica sell a version that is 28000bph, but one sells it for over $362 and the other for $289.

Anyone able to tell me why the price difference and maybe recommend who to buy from out of the two?

Also gioarmani did a review of this watch that he bought from a place called Eurotimez, the pics looked beautiful. Tempted but cant seem to find the Eurotimez website, is it a trusted one?

Member X

eurotimez was trusted on RWG2 but not any more...

Stick to the trusted dealers on here!

I've no idea about the IWCs though, so will wait for someone in the know to post :popcorn:

greg_r

Avoid Eurotimez, they became very unreliable - lots of disappointed customers.

With regard to the Cousteau, drop WatchInternational or PrestigeWatchCo a line - they might be able to supply at a better price.

By the way, be aware that if you buy from Ruby (Nicereplica), she's rather slow. Good to deal with, certainly, but slower than most other dealers.

fijishams
eurotimez was trusted on RWG2 but not any more...

Stick to the trusted dealers on here!

I've no idea about the IWCs though, so will wait for someone in the know to post :bcake:

Thanks for the heads up Member X

fijishams
Avoid Eurotimez, they became very unreliable - lots of disappointed customers.

With regard to the Cousteau, drop WatchInternational or PrestigeWatchCo a line - they might be able to supply at a better price.

By the way, be aware that if you buy from Ruby (Nicereplica), she's rather slow. Good to deal with, certainly, but slower than most other dealers.

Well thats a real shame cos the review of the Cousteau from Eurotimez was really good. The pictures were hi-res up close shots and the reviewer complimented it highly and reviewed the build quality in detail as well so that's why I was hoping to get it from them.

I'll contact WatchInternational or PrestigeWatchCo then. Thanks for the advice Greg.

trailboss99

They will all be the same watch mate, regardless of who they come from.

Col.