Sign in to follow this  
Nacho1991

Problem with UN Maxi Marine Diver rotor

Nacho1991

Hi folks.

I guess this is the place to open this thread. If its not right, please let me know.

I've had a problem with my Ulysse Nardin recently. The rotor fell down and I tried to fix it by applying pressure (don't know why, because it's screwed).

2133o01.jpg

The remarked screw was dismounted in several pieces by doing that (I could take some photos if you need) and it can't be assembled again because one of the bearing balls is lost. I hope you have understood me, I can't explain it better in English, sorry.

Do you know where to find the complete rotor? Or just the screw? I don't know if a local watch repairer can fix it.

I appreciate yout help, thanks in advance.

Nacho,

P4GTR

There are replacement movements to be had... It's a seagull of some sort, I wish I could tell you the exact model so we could track it down. Find out what the movement model is and order a whole movement just for the rotor, or post a WTB for any broken/parts UN MM.

Nacho1991

Thanks P4GTR, I've considered buying the whole movement but it will be quite expensive compared to just buying the rotor (which I assume it's hard to get)

I'll wait for some more answers but I'll take it to a watch repairer just to see what he thinks about this issue.