Sign in to follow this  
Ddeeffiinnee

Any TD in Bangkok

Ddeeffiinnee

Hey All,

Would anyone know if PrestigeWatchCo/ Robert is still around... Status shows last post as Dec,2011

Also, I would appreciate if someone can help with a TD in Bangkok......pleases see...!

I have tried to search on the forum but have found very vague response from people...

No one was direct....

@Narika: could you help guide me...

I have issues with making my first purchase - as Western uNion / Moneygram are not authorised in India to transfer funds outside the country...no outward remittance..

Now that an opportunity of being in Bangkok is here, I would love to get in touch with a TD and buy some watches ;-)

Cheers!

trailboss99

Robert passed away a day after his last post.

No one is going to deal face to face mate, you could be anyone. Just buy on the forums like anyone else.

Dr. Jimmy

Robert passed away a few years ago. Take a trip to MBK while you're there.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

narikaa

Your not by chance the Indian I had occasion to punch at Suvarnabhumi this afternoon are you

;)

Ddeeffiinnee

My prayers go out for Robert!! RIP

As mentioned above, I have issues with a payments when it comes to WU or Moneygram due to government regulations..

I had to drop couple of my orders with 2 TDs ..

Now the opportunity to be in Bangkok has got my hopes high again.

Would love to get some directions here.. For a TD in Bangkok.

Ddeeffiinnee

Nope! Not Moi!

Btw, I saw your post when digging for TD in BKK - MBK..

Looks like you know the streets too well... Please would you help.???

Your not by chance the Indian I had occasion to punch at Suvarnabhumi this afternoon are you

;)

Ddeeffiinnee

Anyone? Hoping some response from TDs themselves...

FukuokaTen

Not sure of any TDs in Bagnkok, but Narika is a frequent traveller. If nothing works, best is to use western union from Bangkok to transfer to TDs of this forum. If that is not an option, the best bet is MBK. There are couple of shops and the reliable one is Na Piek. But you won't be shown super reps straight away so find ways to charm them :) . Enjoy the coup time in Bangkok

Ddeeffiinnee

I know ... I'm struggling with WU .. It's restricted in India .. No outward transfer of money.

Hope Narika or others can help..

Doomsday

Some TDs still do paypal, just ask them. Another thing that already mentioned, why don't you send WU from bkk as you are there???

RUSH2112

;)

I would like to hear more...

<RJ>

Some TDs still do paypal, just ask them. Another thing that already mentioned, why don't you send WU from bkk as you are there???

Yea. I would also like to know why you cant do this? Please let us know.

Ddeeffiinnee

Pardon the poor example I'm gonna give, but hope you can relate to the situation..

Folks: let's say you are at the street and enter a GAP store and find something you like... would like to come home and buy it online, wouldn't you pick it up and get done with it?

Think about it, if Robert would have been around.... Would you have met him while you were there and picked it up from him or care for doing a WU to him from bkk.... That would be weird!

In fact, I'm inviting TDs and would like to do business with them and pick up a few, if there is any possibility.... I don't have to care for shipping, customs and my constraints of payment...

Unfortunately, not all TDs have the same price for the piece.... But let's see how it goes..

@FukuoakaTen: thanks for the suggestions.. I'm noting it down.

Guys who know the neighbourhood and can suggest, please do help.

Yea. I would also like to know why you cant do this? Please let us know.

greg_r

Narikaa is our ONLY TD with connections in Bangkok. There is no other.

Fairly dubious that even Robert would have done business with you face-to-face.

Ddeeffiinnee

Hey Greg,

Nice to hear from you!

I have written to Narikaa, but he hasn't replied yet...

Looks like someone drove him crazy this afternoon and he's probably thinking it's me... ;)

I know he's the man who can really help (and hope some TDs reading this post too could lemme know), if I can do business with them while I'm there or if they can guide me to someone ...

<RJ>

I've seen the description on how to get to the better watch shops there. Search and you could find it.

narikaa

Why oh why oh why do these people keep cropping up with the same ole ill conceived rigmarole

No one in their right mind is going to meet up with you

You are an unknown in search of a couple of watches

Think it through

The security

The profit left if any on a couple of watches after the pen pal experience then half a day traipsing around Bangkok to consummate the deal

Referring you on

Why

I have no interface with rep watch retailers

These type of profiles dont fit with the wholesalers' requirements

Even if I had been mainlining lysergics and thought to make that intro, why would I risk alienating contacts that Ive worked with for years by inflicting who knows what stupidity etc on them

RichardMiami

awwww, c'mon Reg.. he seems legit...........................

Untitled.png

kim875500

Have u been to MBK? MBK has full ranges of replica goods including good watches

stevok2305

Why not just buy M2m. You can then pay by PayPal. Ain't no one gonna help you any other way

<RJ>

Untitled.png

A few hints:

poster-affiche1.jpg

poster-affiche3.jpg

According to this picture though it seems like it goes straight to Stockholm Sweden. I didn't know that :popcorn:

Organised-Crime-Today-Worldwide.storyimage.jpg

Ddeeffiinnee

I quite didn't understand M2m Stevok... Would need some help!

Thank Kim, Richard and RJ!!l

I've not been there before... Planning a trip to BKK and Pataya ... So wanted to leverage on the Reps while I'm there.

Unfortunately, I've noticed the tone in Reg's / Narikaa's response and it makes me uncomfortable. Thanks so much buddy!

True, the security or whatever you talk about, I do get your point!!

Now, for those who still don't get this whole dang thing.... Folks, sorry but I have repeated my plight. After months of unsuccessful first buy, now that destiny is taking me to a place where I could potentially pick up few, why wouldn't / shouldn't I...

For those who still have a pessimistic view on "why should someone meet you"....kind of perception ... Well, it's simple Business!

No risk, no gains.... Sure, no one wants to be foolish .. But think about it this way, are these people making reps? Only to stack it for some known buyers? And how were these buyers introduced? Is it that they were born making a deal from wherever they came to life..

Don't get me wrong peeps, everyone has their first! Some give up easy... Some get bad advice.

It's not my intention to debate with anyone.. I believe each has and entitled to their point of view... Each has had their share of experience ....

Why oh why oh why oh why still do I get the same response ... Is it too much for someone to help in here??

@kim875500, fukuoaten and friends thanks for the lead to MBK ... I will visit this place. If I get something - good.. If not, at least it's good to know there are some TDs around here (who may accept cc or PayPal)...

While my trip is still away and someone can share anything, feel free!

Thanks in advance!

RUSH2112

The longer you go on like this the less likely anyone is going to deal with you, even on m2m.

narikaa

Something is not crossing the comprehension divide here

No forum TD is going to meet you to sell you a couple of watches in person

Forum TDs sell via mail order to strangers

What you are wanting is a shop counter experience, TDs dont buy their stock at those places so asking for referrals is bound to be fruitless

Ddeeffiinnee

Ok... Thanks Reg / Narikaa and rush2112

So what do you suggest: should I not bother looking?

Btw, I still didn't get what m2m means..