Sign in to follow this  
Ddeeffiinnee

Any TD in Bangkok

BentleySharp
:facepalm:

Ddeeffiinnee

Member 2 Member sales... Thanks Greg_r :)

<RJ>

:facepalm:

:lolcina:

draggnation

What exactly is Thailand's future in the hands of the military now? Can they please favour us watch freaks and legalise reps as intellectual capability!

ellistyle1

mainlining lysergics

That's funny--I wonder what watch one might purchase while on such a trip?

RUSH2112
Ok... Thanks Reg / Narikaa and rush2112

So what do you suggest: should I not bother looking?

Btw, I still didn't get what m2m means..

If you want to buy watches I suggest you read most of the sticky threads here explaining the process, pick a dealer and watch, and then buy a watch like the rest of us do. Reading first is good, it avoids mistakes and misunderstandings since this is a unique process that's not like an everyday transaction. As far as meeting dealers goes i will explain it this way; if we knew each other casually and you had a source for cocaine and I wanted to buy, would you take me to meet you friend the cocaine dealer? No.

narikaa

Out of sympathy for the misguided naivety of the OP heres info for what its worth

You dont say how long your trip is to be but rest assured theres no 'shop' within the kingdom with a cornucopia of all the watches offered by forum dealers. If you are expecting to amble into a three tiered roofed Makro equivalent of Reps this is not going to happen.

If you have finite time in country I'd suggest that days prowling around after watches is not the best use of that time.

But if you must , you must, I suppose...so

In Bangkok try here (theres a multitude of sellers in this mall but this guy has more unusual and better items) the owner - a man - knows what hes about and you can get sense out of him - though not the best of prices. Not so the female piranhas he employs who seem to go into a pre ordained attack mode with tourists from your neck o' the woods - comical to watch in passing but not so good from where you stand ;) :

MBK%203.JPG

In Pattaya try Jack near the end of Soi Bhua Khao where it meets Pattaya Klang:

Jack.JPG

wai.jpg

TK01

Your in a tuff situation . Pay pal ?

rusty peters

Reg,

You don't hand out business cards? Narikaa's Counterfeit Watch Emporium? You could up sell customers into an extended warranty and some accessories. What could possibly go wrong?

Ddeeffiinnee

Thanks a lot Reg / Narikaa!!!

I will let you know how it went.

Reg: any chance you could arrange for IWC Spitfire? http://www.iwc.com/en/collection/pilots/IW3878/

If yes, I would like to buy from you!

Rush2112: nice analogy there :)

Edited by Ddeeffiinnee