Sign in to follow this  
DefiantVitreous

Watchesexact dot net

DefiantVitreous

I only found this site (and 2 other great replica watch forums) after my dealings with this website, so I thought I would mention them here for others. I bought a Hublot MP-02 from that site about 1 month ago. I actually received the watch and very timely (1 week via UPS). The watch is actually great and of high quality. However, what went wrong is that their payment system is NOT secure. About 6 days after purchasing the watch my credit card was being used to sign me up for recurring monthly products (like Sensa, Jillian Michaels Revolution etc...). The charges were low (like $14.99), but obviously I had to call me CC company, cancel the card and get a new one. The CC company fully reimbursed me. What was strange was that the hackers didn't just go out and buy a $4,000 tv with it or something. Everything that was purchased actually was sent to me. Really really weird. I don't think the website had anything to do with it because I was shocked when I received the watch. But I wouldn't buy from them again because of their non-secure payment system, which is ashame because the watch was fantastic and they seem to have unique watches that aren't found elsewhere.

Anyhow, as I said, after that experience I did a search for sites like this and will do business with only trusted dealers from now on.

Thanks guys.

George.

Watch(e) a sex act?

Nah mate, doesnt Sound like youve been looking at a site for replica watches....

:giggle:

TK01

Hmm stick to TD list brother , u should post pics of what u got from the scammer site

plankton
:Drinking2: :Drinking2: :Drinking2: :Drinking2:

Vreds

Maybe they were new to the credit card-scamming business and didn't know what to do with their new money :D Anyway, as everyone will tell you, stick to the TDs and everything will be alright. I'm curious about your hublot as well, any pictures?

Jaymelia
Maybe they were new to the credit card-scamming business and didn't know what to do with their new money :D Anyway, as everyone will tell you, stick to the TDs and everything will be alright. I'm curious about your hublot as well, any pictures?

+1

DefiantVitreous

What's weird is that if it was a scammer site, then why did they send me the watch? And a great watch at that. The whole thing was just weird. They sent me the watch and my CC get hacked, but they didn't use it to buy something expensive for themselves- they used it to sign me up for monthly recurring charges to 7 products.

As for pictures, I don't have pics. Just do a google image search for Hublot MP-02. It's the exact black watch that will pop up. I like big, heavy, unique, avant garde watches so I know some/most will hate it. But personally love it and I've gotten a ton of positive comments on it from strangers.

If that sites payment system was actually secure I would buy from them without hesitation.

Edited by DefiantVitreous

Lagger

I sense a common phrase used round here is going to come out soon!

<RJ>

sex act?

Sex, where, where!

:analprobe:

George.

sex act?

Sex, where, where!

:analprobe:

Watch a sex act dot org foward slash section eight

JSJ

What could possibly go wrong?

<RJ>