Sign in to follow this  
<RJ>

Sinn U1 Juwelier Roberto edition, Yellow version

<RJ>

So, I did it! Sourced that watch ive had an itch for some time.

I always need another diver for some reason. I am constantly searching for a dress watch but they never give me that feeling.

So this time it was time for a Sinn U1 nicknamed Lemon, They've been on my radar for years and this special edition is really something special. Some hate it, I love it :)

Many claimed they could get it, Some with swiss eta 2836 movement. Some with Clone and some with a21j. Watchinternational got my money because of my confidence in them when it comes to verifying Gen eta´s. In this one i opted for the Eta 2836 movement priced at $278. Because of some dealers charging $500+ for the eta i asked WI about the difference and he said they were refurbished, They also claimed they couldnt get the clone. Fair enough, Good for me. Best stats so far for me is with the asian clone but i though it would be fun to try the refurbished eta.

The initial feeling is very positive! Bracelet adjustment is easy. I couldn't check the eta because of my case opener ball didn't do its job for the first time ever. Since i was abit short of time i didn't get the more proper tools out this time. Will happen later.

Lume was surprisingly good! The first wristshot in without charge and the second is. The marker at 12 is white but should be black as the rest of the lume. Ar is excellent as on my U1000. They didnt do the serial number on the casenback. I always think they could put some effort in and do some random number.

Pics:

DSC_0165_zps1or91ieq.jpg

DSC_0193_20140526205830644_zps8hrb1jpx.jpg

DSC_0166_zpsox8cibrk.jpg

DSC_0171_zps8jp5lsjl.jpg

DSC_0163_zpsptzf45we.jpg

DSC_0164_zpsszglhion.jpg

DSC_000002_zpsigksvavl.jpg

DSC_0194_zpsdhberkoj.jpg

R4dcu

Looks stunning, I'm a very jealous man right now - been craving a Sinn for moons!

dalboy

Looks pretty damn good to me ..

Whats the quality of the bracelet like ..some where not all that , but that looks to be good.

Dal.

Robin195959

That's a cool looking watch RJ.

Joran may be able to help with he black lume at 12 if you wanted to change it.

<RJ>

Im impressed with the bracelet, One of the screws i removed had some messed up threads but other than that im pleased. I dont feel like it need that spa most bracelets do.

The only thing bothering me is what's inside but its smooth as butter ^_^

dalboy

Im impressed with the bracelet, One of the screws i removed had some messed up threads but other than that im pleased. I dont feel like it need that spa most bracelets do.

The only thing bothering me is what's inside but its smooth as butter ^_^

Dont look then..... :lol:

<RJ>

Probably a good idea :)