Sign in to follow this  
ShovelnTC

Re-aquainting myself with my first Rep purchase (BK Sub-C) a year on!

ShovelnTC

Well as we do I am always looking for a new watch or a better version to keep my interest and enthusiasm up and I was considering buying one of BK's Sub-C V3's to replace my V1 which was the first of about a dozen reps that I've bought since.

Well to be honest I'm not so much of a detail freak like some of our members are and to tell you the truth the only thing about the V1 that I didn't like was the overly wide hour hand base which was an instant give away as well as just looked wrong so I replaced the hand set sometime ago.

Even so I started looking at BK's latest and was really close to contacting him again but once I got the V1 out and compared it to the pics I just realized how much I like my V1.

So as much as I'd love to be waiting for another BK to arrive I'm going to keep my V1 and continue to enjoy it and the best part is at no extra cost!

BKSUB_zps1bed468c.jpg

Ishmael

Measured and wise. Well done mate! This is exactly the kind of thoughtful consideration we would all do well to practice. Who knows what gems we would rediscover right there in our own watch box?!