Sign in to follow this  
Genius

Yacht master, is it a Rep or have they just used a poto off the net

Genius

Anyone heard of this company:

http://www.carolexclusivewatches.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1321&section=0&gclid=CjkKEQjwwbCcBRCxvJn9-N6dorwBEiQAVriOil9pl3eSinTLXHimhEqsIa5PSezxGLui8xok4076tGXw_wcB

This yacht master came up pretty high in the shopping results on a Google search for the team "Yacht master" look like a pretty legit dealer until you see the last photo where it looks like there is glue coming out from the back of the cyclops where it has been stuck down a little carelessly.

I see it is in Italy and I know there was a thing going on a a couple of years back over there where there was a dealer selling "genuine" Ferraris that were actually chop-shopped peugeots and think they mite have been getting away with it for a while if I remember the news article correctly

olly593

Interesting, could it be an aftermarket crystal? Also it may be the angle or does that date wheel looks a little off.

They look like good photographs though, it they where trying to scam people why wouldn't they photoshop the glue out.

Don't really know much about the Yacht Master and the tells but I'm sure someone will be along shortly.

maxwell93

looks legit too me

Frankt8242

Buying a Rolex...ANY Rolex, from somebody you don't know, inn any set of circumstances where a qualified watchmaker hasn't removed the back IN YOUR PRESENCE, and verified the authenticity, is not a wise thing to do....EVER!!!....nuff said.... :noway: :noway: