Sign in to follow this  
robalo

BREITLING POSITION 12 O'CLOCK Rider with screw

robalo

I need the 12 O'clock tab rider with the screw. does not have to be an orignal. its for a Chronograph, unfort it fell off.

Does anyone have access to one?

Thanks!

dalboy

Great first post !!

Wrong Sec too.

Real class..

Welcome to RWG by the way ...

Dal.

TheSav

I have two. They are both currently in watches though.

Welcome to the forum.

JSJ

Yep I have one as well.

Try popping over to the new member's section and introducing yourself.

Welcome to RWG.

BadPickle
I need the 12 O'clock tab rider with the screw. does not have to be an orignal. its for a Chronograph, unfort it fell off.

Thanks!

Huh?? What does that even mean??? :boxedin:

andyboy

Thanks!

Huh?? What does that even mean??? :boxedin:

Don`t know mate,I might have thousands of them and I will never know. :rofl:

OP this place works best with pictures and welcome to the mad house

:thumbsup:

robalo

Ok, I guess I made a mistake on my first post....I'll try not to do that again....

DALBOY, thanks for the real class statement - I'll put my tail between my legs and say sorry for making a mistake. Real class,,,,a little overboard but ok.

JSJ, thanks for the help...that is exactly what I will do, sorry I didnt do that in the first place.

The SAV, glad you hear you have them...and they are in watches...makes sence, as that is where they should be...i guess you should screw them in tightly every so often or you'll be in the same boat as me...thanks for the post

Pickled and Andy, I'll take JSJ's recommendation and introduce myself first...then we'll go from there, I find out where to ask this exact question and then figure out how to post a picture of what I am missing....IE, I will do it the correct way.

Thanks guys, sorry to bother so of you....esp DalBoy...panties in a bunch!

agntkerr

Ok, I guess I made a mistake on my first post....I'll try not to do that again....

DALBOY, thanks for the real class statement - I'll put my tail between my legs and say sorry for making a mistake. Real class,,,,a little overboard but ok.

JSJ, thanks for the help...that is exactly what I will do, sorry I didnt do that in the first place.

The SAV, glad you hear you have them...and they are in watches...makes sence, as that is where they should be...i guess you should screw them in tightly every so often or you'll be in the same boat as me...thanks for the post

Pickled and Andy, I'll take JSJ's recommendation and introduce myself first...then we'll go from there, I find out where to ask this exact question and then figure out how to post a picture of what I am missing....IE, I will do it the correct way.

Thanks guys, sorry to bother so of you....esp DalBoy...panties in a bunch!

Just a little razing my friend (DalBoy is actually a great chap). All newbies get it. You will settle in and find your way. Just read all the sections and join in. Welcome aboard!