Sign in to follow this  
burtonboy

Gotta get myself a PAM

burtonboy

I have tried and tried not to like the Panerai range but have finally decided I MUST have one.

which one shall i go for?

Like my watches big so any suggestions and places to purchase would be very helpful!

Luthier

REGATTA for sure.

Akira
I have tried and tried not to like the Panerai range but have finally decided I MUST have one.

which one shall i go for?

Like my watches big so any suggestions and places to purchase would be very helpful!

PAM 127

its 47mm

i just bought it

greg_r

Fiddy. THE iconic PAM imho (aka PAM127). 47mm. Buy the best you can afford, it's worth it:

127_150110.JPG

gB.

If you like big, go 47mm Fiddy PAM127, but the 44mm PAM111 is a classic and also seems to be the gateway starter drug of choice as well. :D

Silverspeed

Other big Panerai's are the submersibles like the PAM243...although they're 44mm in diameter due to the shape of the case

it wears considerable bigger....if you want to go really big then there's the PAM194 a 47mm Submersible

Ska

Don't listen to the jaded pamophiles go for a Radiomir Black Seal (PAM 183) classiest pam around by far!!

gB.

On 2nd thought, after seeing the monster you posted on wristcheck, you may be more interested in either the 52mm PAM300 Mare Norstrum or 60mm PAM341 Egiziano... :unsure: Prestigewatchco (Robert) would be a great place to start due to his known PAM quality, but several other dealers can also get either one for you. Maybe start with Mary at Watchinternational since her service for noobs is top notch ([email protected]).

Del
If you like big, go 47mm Fiddy PAM127, but the 44mm PAM111 is a classic and also seems to be the gateway starter drug of choice as well. :unsure:

Wot he said - PAM111 was my first :)

P9103770v2.jpg

burtonboy
If you like big, go 47mm Fiddy PAM127, but the 44mm PAM111 is a classic and also seems to be the gateway starter drug of choice as well. :unsure:

Wot he said - PAM111 was my first :)

P9103770v2.jpg

damn you lot!

Too many lovely watches i want now!!!!

gB.
damn you lot!

Too many lovely watches i want now!!!!

BB, Robert just posted a LARGE Submersible that is top quality if you really want to go large. He also posted a PAM177, which is the same as the 111 but Titanium. He has one left on the gen croc strap, so not very common (rare opportunity), but also $300. I have the 177 from him, and it is nothing less than spectacular! :unsure:

coolin

For my 2 penneth I would go for the 127 but if the bigger watches scare you off then a 111h

you cant go wrong they both beautiful

col