Sign in to follow this  
JCFans

PAM505 Perfect Clones

JCFans

I have received the Seagull one from Josh at PC. For some reason the quality of the strap is not as good as the Asian movement (not sure how this is related). As well the rotor doesn't seem too loosely rotate if you know what I mean. With the Asian movement when I shake the watch the rotor endlessly rotates and rotates. With the Seagull it only does half a rotation and stops as if it's too heavy or something. Will monitor in the next few weeks.

The strap quality really bothers me. How does one go about changing the strap with this one? I have heard of horror stories that the lugs aren't strong at all in the 505 but this is the latest version. Supposedly this has been fixed?

Any thoughts? Thank you.

vinylspin

Just make sure you use correct size quality screwdriver and do it carefully. New lugs and screws are available as well as a selection of straps from Panatime.

Zinny

If you go to TSWatches member section and search for the PAM505, I think you'll see ALE did a write-up of the two versions out there. TSWatch marketed their ZFac version, while this version looks like the KW factory version. The main difference is that the ZFac version is titanium with DLC coating so its a lot lighter than the stainless steel and closer to the feel of the gen (ceramic). Either way, its a beautiful watch. I've got the Zfac version and love it.

Hi, I would love to buy the PAM 505 Zfac but I understand they do not make the titanium case anymore. Are there still places to buy it??

mysterio

If you go to TSWatches member section and search for the PAM505, I think you'll see ALE did a write-up of the two versions out there. TSWatch marketed their ZFac version, while this version looks like the KW factory version. The main difference is that the ZFac version is titanium with DLC coating so its a lot lighter than the stainless steel and closer to the feel of the gen (ceramic). Either way, its a beautiful watch. I've got the Zfac version and love it.

Hi, I would love to buy the PAM 505 Zfac but I understand they do not make the titanium case anymore. Are there still places to buy it??

Jeez, do you need to post this every time?